DEERFIELD BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s unclear why it is so difficult for people to understand that masks do nothing if they don’t cover both the mouth and nose. We’ve reported on this multiple times, and incredibly, the photos just keep coming in.
The latest: Duffy’s in Deerfield Beach Saturday night. In a photo sent to BocaNewsNow.com early Sunday morning, the woman behind the cash register is clearly seen wearing a mask over her mouth but not her nose. This renders the mask useless. Most of the COVID-19 tests currently administered involve a swab of the nose.
Think about it.
If the nose is being swabbed, it sure seems like that’s an area you’d want to cover if you’re truly interested in protecting others from the spread of COVID-19.
What do you see? Use the form below to send your photos and videos of people violating regional mask orders.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEA AGENTS NAB ADAM RUNSDORF ON WOODFIELD COUNTRY CLUB GOLF COURSE
- AARON SINGERMAN ASKS FOR 20 MONTHS, BUT DID HIS ATTORNEYS MISLEAD?
- SIRENS: Delray Apartment Fire, Trauma At West Boca High, Unconscious At Home Depot Boca
- Mask Mandate Extended For Palm Beach County Schools
- FLORIDA: 57 Die From COVID Thursday, Two From The Flu
- JetBlue Flight Makes Emergency Return To Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- BOCA RUDETON: How Fake Is That ”Service” Dog In The Aisle?
- Boca Raton Teen Charged With Homicide, DUI, Hit And Run
- SIRENS: Car Fire On I-95, Chemical Hazard At Trump’s Mar-A-Lago, Fight In Canyon Isles