DEERFIELD BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s unclear why it is so difficult for people to understand that masks do nothing if they don’t cover both the mouth and nose. We’ve reported on this multiple times, and incredibly, the photos just keep coming in.
The latest: Duffy’s in Deerfield Beach Saturday night. In a photo sent to BocaNewsNow.com early Sunday morning, the woman behind the cash register is clearly seen wearing a mask over her mouth but not her nose. This renders the mask useless. Most of the COVID-19 tests currently administered involve a swab of the nose.
Think about it.
If the nose is being swabbed, it sure seems like that’s an area you’d want to cover if you’re truly interested in protecting others from the spread of COVID-19.
What do you see? Use the form below to send your photos and videos of people violating regional mask orders.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain