DEERFIELD BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s unclear why it is so difficult for people to understand that masks do nothing if they don’t cover both the mouth and nose. We’ve reported on this multiple times, and incredibly, the photos just keep coming in.
The latest: Duffy’s in Deerfield Beach Saturday night. In a photo sent to BocaNewsNow.com early Sunday morning, the woman behind the cash register is clearly seen wearing a mask over her mouth but not her nose. This renders the mask useless. Most of the COVID-19 tests currently administered involve a swab of the nose.
Think about it.
If the nose is being swabbed, it sure seems like that’s an area you’d want to cover if you’re truly interested in protecting others from the spread of COVID-19.
What do you see? Use the form below to send your photos and videos of people violating regional mask orders.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects