DEERFIELD BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s unclear why it is so difficult for people to understand that masks do nothing if they don’t cover both the mouth and nose. We’ve reported on this multiple times, and incredibly, the photos just keep coming in.
The latest: Duffy’s in Deerfield Beach Saturday night. In a photo sent to BocaNewsNow.com early Sunday morning, the woman behind the cash register is clearly seen wearing a mask over her mouth but not her nose. This renders the mask useless. Most of the COVID-19 tests currently administered involve a swab of the nose.
Think about it.
If the nose is being swabbed, it sure seems like that’s an area you’d want to cover if you’re truly interested in protecting others from the spread of COVID-19.
What do you see? Use the form below to send your photos and videos of people violating regional mask orders.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- KINGS POINT DELRAY BEACH: Another Resident Arrested, This Time For DUI
- UPDATE: Man Found Shot On Glades Road In Boca Raton Is Broward Resident
- Popular Atlantic Avenue Delray Beach Restaurant Cited By Health Inspector
- JESUS JAILED BY BOCA RATON POLICE DAYS BEFORE HOLY HOLIDAY
- Broward School District Calendar Changes To Make Up For “Hurricane Days”
- GLADES ROAD CLOSED: MAN SHOT, CRASHES CAR, BUT THERE’S A FLORIDA TWIST…
- REAL ESTATE DISASTER: Palm Beach County New Sales Plummet
- MAJOR DELAYS: I-95 Shut North Of Boynton Beach Due To Crash
- KNIFE FOUND IN STUDENT’S BAG AT DON ESTRIDGE BOCA RATON