DEERFIELD BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s unclear why it is so difficult for people to understand that masks do nothing if they don’t cover both the mouth and nose. We’ve reported on this multiple times, and incredibly, the photos just keep coming in.
The latest: Duffy’s in Deerfield Beach Saturday night. In a photo sent to BocaNewsNow.com early Sunday morning, the woman behind the cash register is clearly seen wearing a mask over her mouth but not her nose. This renders the mask useless. Most of the COVID-19 tests currently administered involve a swab of the nose.
Think about it.
If the nose is being swabbed, it sure seems like that’s an area you’d want to cover if you’re truly interested in protecting others from the spread of COVID-19.
What do you see? Use the form below to send your photos and videos of people violating regional mask orders.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton