DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says Thomas Chapman, convicted of two counts of sexual battery on a victim under age 12, is now a resident of Kings Point in Delray Beach.
Chapman has registered 713 Burgundy O as his official residence which is reported to the community by PBSO under Florida law.
Chapman, according to records provided by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, was convicted on August 16, 2007 of sexual battery on a child under 12 in Palm Beach County.
He is officially a “Sexual Predator.”THOMAS-CHARLES-CHAPMAN-Florida-Sexual-Predator
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Former Miami Dolphin Vontae Davis Arrested For DUI In South Florida
- Victims Of Double Fatal West Boca Raton Crash Identified
- Air Traffic Slowed Along Eastern Seaboard, Balloon To Be Shot Down
- TRIAL SET IN SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH CASE, MAGISTRATE BLASTS HOA ATTORNEYS
- Shooting In Boca Reserve Not Criminal, According To Police
- Boca Raton Woman Faces Six Years In Federal Prison On Illegal Boating Indictment
- Boca Raton Man, On Moped, Killed In Crash
- Jewish Man Ordered Off Delta Flight From Fort Lauderdale To NYC Over Hat
- MAN SAYS HE WAS SHOT IN HEAD BEHIND AURA APARTMENTS IN BOCA RATON