DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says Thomas Chapman, convicted of two counts of sexual battery on a victim under age 12, is now a resident of Kings Point in Delray Beach.
Chapman has registered 713 Burgundy O as his official residence which is reported to the community by PBSO under Florida law.
Chapman, according to records provided by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, was convicted on August 16, 2007 of sexual battery on a child under 12 in Palm Beach County.
He is officially a “Sexual Predator.”
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County School Bus Drivers Infected With COVID As Numbers Climb District Wide
- Florida Adds 58,865 COVID-19 Cases In Just One Week
- Boca Raton Woman Pepper Sprays Husband As He Disciplines Daughter
- Mizner Park Tenants Sued For Unpaid Rent, Now Planet Blue Faces Eviction
- Police Seek Deerfield Beach Man Wanted For Manslaughter
- Delray Beach Woman Flees Police After Crash, Then Crashes Into Dumpster and Fire Hydrant
- REAL ESTATE WARNING: FAU Professor Says U.S. Housing Market Peaking, South Florida Overvalued
- FLORIDA COVID: State Adds 10,699 New Coronavirus Cases, 98 Deaths
- NO SCHOOL FRIDAY: Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed For Students