DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says Thomas Chapman, convicted of two counts of sexual battery on a victim under age 12, is now a resident of Kings Point in Delray Beach.
Chapman has registered 713 Burgundy O as his official residence which is reported to the community by PBSO under Florida law.
Chapman, according to records provided by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, was convicted on August 16, 2007 of sexual battery on a child under 12 in Palm Beach County.
He is officially a “Sexual Predator.”THOMAS-CHARLES-CHAPMAN-Florida-Sexual-Predator
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA TREND ENDS: COVID Positivity Rises
- ALERT: Florida Freedom Keepers Plans Rally At Patch Reef Park, Authorities Warn
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors