DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office says Thomas Chapman, convicted of two counts of sexual battery on a victim under age 12, is now a resident of Kings Point in Delray Beach.
Chapman has registered 713 Burgundy O as his official residence which is reported to the community by PBSO under Florida law.
Chapman, according to records provided by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, was convicted on August 16, 2007 of sexual battery on a child under 12 in Palm Beach County.
He is officially a “Sexual Predator.”THOMAS-CHARLES-CHAPMAN-Florida-Sexual-Predator
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested