PBSO RELEASES NEW DETAILS
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Updating a report we first published on September 11th, Boca Raton resident Elvis Ricard Yacub threatened to kill several people, then wanted to die in a “suicide by cop” scheme that he was never able to carry out.
Yacub, according to a Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office police report, sent videos of himself loading weapons to multiple people.
Read the complete police report below. Here is the official synopsis from PBSO:
On September 11, 2020, detectives from the Behavior Services Unit received information that Elvis Yacub threatened the victim (wholives in the city of Boynton Beach), the victim’s family and the victim’s church (located in Broward County) both verbally and in writing. A formal investigation immediately began.
After meeting with the victim and receiving the evidence of written threats a search warrant was immediately requested and approved. A short time later, Elvis was located and arrested. A search of his home resulted in several guns and ammunition. A risk protection order was affected.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA TREND ENDS: COVID Positivity Rises
- ALERT: Florida Freedom Keepers Plans Rally At Patch Reef Park, Authorities Warn
- Hit and Run Charge Filed Against Delray Beach Man
- GOOD COVID NEWS FLORIDA? All Numbers Dropping
- Enhanced DUI Charge Filed Against Boca Raton Woman
- CLAIM: Woman Critically Injured In Boca Raton Town Center Mall Lot
- Teacher Union: Keep Masks In Palm Beach Schools
- New Mask Policy In Palm Beach County School District
- ALLEGATION: Home Depot Botched $16K Storm Window Install, Ignoring Inspectors