PBSO RELEASES NEW DETAILS
BOYNTON BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Updating a report we first published on September 11th, Boca Raton resident Elvis Ricard Yacub threatened to kill several people, then wanted to die in a “suicide by cop” scheme that he was never able to carry out.
Yacub, according to a Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office police report, sent videos of himself loading weapons to multiple people.
Read the complete police report below. Here is the official synopsis from PBSO:
On September 11, 2020, detectives from the Behavior Services Unit received information that Elvis Yacub threatened the victim (wholives in the city of Boynton Beach), the victim’s family and the victim’s church (located in Broward County) both verbally and in writing. A formal investigation immediately began.
After meeting with the victim and receiving the evidence of written threats a search warrant was immediately requested and approved. A short time later, Elvis was located and arrested. A search of his home resulted in several guns and ammunition. A risk protection order was affected.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida