BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — An Uber driver concerned that the maskless man in his car was spraying some sort of inhalant into his mouth called police Monday evening after apparently kicking the man out of his vehicle on Linton Road.
Delray Beach Police, according to to an affidavit of probable cause, found Nathan Stronge just a block away — at the bust stop at Linton and Jog Rd. His back was turned to the street. Stronge, wrote police, was standing at the bus stop “actively spraying the unknown substance into his mouth from a white aerosol can.”
That substance was later determined to be “Cleaning Duster” in a 10oz container.
From the police report: “Stronge was taken into custody and post Miranda Warning stated that he was ‘huffing the substance to get high.’ Stronge was taken to Delray Medical Center by DBFR to be evaluated. After being evaluated and cleared medically, Stronge was transported to the Palm Beach County Jail.”
Stronge was charged with “Inhale/Ingest Harmful Chemicals.” He was released on his own recognizance several hours after being booked.
Stronge lists the 200 block of NW 38th Street in Boca Raton as his home address.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW
- Fatal Shooting Under Investigation By Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office
- Major Boca Raton Gas Leak Now Under Control
- Wheelchair Disaster At Boca Raton’s Town Center Mall Leads To Lawsuit
- When You Drive A Tesla To A Boca Raton “Just Salad,” Hilarity Ensues
- CLAIM: Woman Goes Bonkers At A Boca Raton Animal Hospital
- Read The Lawsuit: Springsteen Drummer Max Weinberg Sues Boca Car Dealer
- Palm Beach County Could Give You $100,000 For A House
- Coconut Creek Man Killed In Head-On Crash South Of Boca Raton