Teacher: Parents Need To Get Dressed
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Parents need to wear clothes, women need to wear bras, parents should stop smoking joints while their kids are on camera and kids themselves need to get out of bed, eat breakfast, and be ready to learn when the school day starts. That’s the message from Boca Raton Elementary School Teacher Edith Pride who stole the show Wednesday night during the Palm Beach County School Board Meeting.
Pride, while saying there will be time to question Dr. Fennoy’s leadership later, wanted the board members to know that parents in some cases are a huge problem getting in the way of their children learning online.
The teacher made her comment during a public speaking section of the meeting which focused most of its attention on preparations for school to open for students — in person — on Monday.
School Board members seemed to appreciate her comments.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- I-95 To Close In Delray Beach This Week, Here’s What You Need To Know
- KINGS POINT DELRAY BEACH: Another Resident Arrested, This Time For DUI
- UPDATE: Man Found Shot On Glades Road In Boca Raton Is Broward Resident
- Popular Atlantic Avenue Delray Beach Restaurant Cited By Health Inspector
- JESUS JAILED BY BOCA RATON POLICE DAYS BEFORE HOLY HOLIDAY
- Broward School District Calendar Changes To Make Up For “Hurricane Days”
- GLADES ROAD CLOSED: MAN SHOT, CRASHES CAR, BUT THERE’S A FLORIDA TWIST…
- REAL ESTATE DISASTER: Palm Beach County New Sales Plummet
- MAJOR DELAYS: I-95 Shut North Of Boynton Beach Due To Crash