Teacher: Parents Need To Get Dressed
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Parents need to wear clothes, women need to wear bras, parents should stop smoking joints while their kids are on camera and kids themselves need to get out of bed, eat breakfast, and be ready to learn when the school day starts. That’s the message from Boca Raton Elementary School Teacher Edith Pride who stole the show Wednesday night during the Palm Beach County School Board Meeting.
Pride, while saying there will be time to question Dr. Fennoy’s leadership later, wanted the board members to know that parents in some cases are a huge problem getting in the way of their children learning online.
The teacher made her comment during a public speaking section of the meeting which focused most of its attention on preparations for school to open for students — in person — on Monday.
School Board members seemed to appreciate her comments.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Murder-Suicide At Local Hampton Inn, Child Found Asleep, Body In Car On I-95
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects