Teacher: Parents Need To Get Dressed
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Parents need to wear clothes, women need to wear bras, parents should stop smoking joints while their kids are on camera and kids themselves need to get out of bed, eat breakfast, and be ready to learn when the school day starts. That’s the message from Boca Raton Elementary School Teacher Edith Pride who stole the show Wednesday night during the Palm Beach County School Board Meeting.
Pride, while saying there will be time to question Dr. Fennoy’s leadership later, wanted the board members to know that parents in some cases are a huge problem getting in the way of their children learning online.
The teacher made her comment during a public speaking section of the meeting which focused most of its attention on preparations for school to open for students — in person — on Monday.
School Board members seemed to appreciate her comments.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEA AGENTS NAB ADAM RUNSDORF ON WOODFIELD COUNTRY CLUB GOLF COURSE
- AARON SINGERMAN ASKS FOR 20 MONTHS, BUT DID HIS ATTORNEYS MISLEAD?
- SIRENS: Delray Apartment Fire, Trauma At West Boca High, Unconscious At Home Depot Boca
- Mask Mandate Extended For Palm Beach County Schools
- FLORIDA: 57 Die From COVID Thursday, Two From The Flu
- JetBlue Flight Makes Emergency Return To Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- BOCA RUDETON: How Fake Is That ”Service” Dog In The Aisle?
- Boca Raton Teen Charged With Homicide, DUI, Hit And Run
- SIRENS: Car Fire On I-95, Chemical Hazard At Trump’s Mar-A-Lago, Fight In Canyon Isles