Teacher: Parents Need To Get Dressed
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Parents need to wear clothes, women need to wear bras, parents should stop smoking joints while their kids are on camera and kids themselves need to get out of bed, eat breakfast, and be ready to learn when the school day starts. That’s the message from Boca Raton Elementary School Teacher Edith Pride who stole the show Wednesday night during the Palm Beach County School Board Meeting.
Pride, while saying there will be time to question Dr. Fennoy’s leadership later, wanted the board members to know that parents in some cases are a huge problem getting in the way of their children learning online.
The teacher made her comment during a public speaking section of the meeting which focused most of its attention on preparations for school to open for students — in person — on Monday.
School Board members seemed to appreciate her comments.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools
- CAUGHT ON TAPE: Man Beats Dog In Boynton Beach, Police Investigate
- STABBING ON THE HIGH SEAS: Florida Man Sentenced For Using Gun, Knife On Captain
- WEATHER: Palm Beach County May Feel Lows Around 70
- West Boca Raton High School Student Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Reminder: No Palm Beach County School Monday; Del Prado Staffer Tests Positive
- COVID-19: Huge Spike In Flu-Related ER Visits In Palm Beach County
- COVID-19: DUI Arrests Surge As Phase 3 Begins, Boca, Delray, Boynton Bars Reopen