Teacher: Parents Need To Get Dressed
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Parents need to wear clothes, women need to wear bras, parents should stop smoking joints while their kids are on camera and kids themselves need to get out of bed, eat breakfast, and be ready to learn when the school day starts. That’s the message from Boca Raton Elementary School Teacher Edith Pride who stole the show Wednesday night during the Palm Beach County School Board Meeting.
Pride, while saying there will be time to question Dr. Fennoy’s leadership later, wanted the board members to know that parents in some cases are a huge problem getting in the way of their children learning online.
The teacher made her comment during a public speaking section of the meeting which focused most of its attention on preparations for school to open for students — in person — on Monday.
School Board members seemed to appreciate her comments.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges
- Robert Weinroth, Vice PBC Mayor, Blasts Local Vaccine Distribution
- Boca Raton Stopped Key COVID Report Just Before Presidential Election
- Omni Middle School Violent Bullying Leads To Lawsuit
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days