DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The arrest report is still being processed late Wednesday night but jail records show that Delray Beach resident Paul Bartsch is currently in custody.
Bartsch, 27, of the 300 block fo De Claire Street, is charged with “intimidation — send written threat to kill” and “aggravated stalking — follow, harass, cyberstalk, credible threat to a person.”
It was not immediately clear who he allegedly threatened to kill. That information will be released when the arrest report is available.
Bartsch was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 5:15 p.m . Wednesday. He is being held without bond. The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office made the arrest
His first appearance is currently set for Thursday morning.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach Schools: Wipes Shortage, Mask Shortages, Teachers Scared For Monday
- TEACHERS: Palm Beach County Parents Don’t Understand Where They’re Sending Kids
- Boynton Beach Woman Jailed, Tried To Smuggle Drugs Into Jail
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open
- Palm Beach County Schools: Substitutes Needed As In-Person Learning Begins
- Palm Beach Schools: Parents Still Say “No Way” To Sending Kids Back On Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wilfred Forms, Early Track Towards Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Food Service Worker Horror Story
- Palm Beach Schools: Who Are The Parents Sending Their Kids Monday?