DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The arrest report is still being processed late Wednesday night but jail records show that Delray Beach resident Paul Bartsch is currently in custody.
Bartsch, 27, of the 300 block fo De Claire Street, is charged with “intimidation — send written threat to kill” and “aggravated stalking — follow, harass, cyberstalk, credible threat to a person.”
It was not immediately clear who he allegedly threatened to kill. That information will be released when the arrest report is available.
Bartsch was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 5:15 p.m . Wednesday. He is being held without bond. The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office made the arrest
His first appearance is currently set for Thursday morning.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Under 300
- Coast Guard Looking For Plane South Of Boca Raton
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge