DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The arrest report is still being processed late Wednesday night but jail records show that Delray Beach resident Paul Bartsch is currently in custody.
Bartsch, 27, of the 300 block fo De Claire Street, is charged with “intimidation — send written threat to kill” and “aggravated stalking — follow, harass, cyberstalk, credible threat to a person.”
It was not immediately clear who he allegedly threatened to kill. That information will be released when the arrest report is available.
Bartsch was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 5:15 p.m . Wednesday. He is being held without bond. The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office made the arrest
His first appearance is currently set for Thursday morning.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SIRENS: Dead In A Palm Beach Hotel, Crash On I-95, Fall At Olympic Heights High
- FLYING TODAY? JetBlue, United, Southwest All Reporting Delays Out Of Fort Lauderdale
- WEATHER: Stunning Days Ahead For Boca Raton, Delray Beach
- OMICRON: No Mask Change, Yet, For Palm Beach Schools
- SIRENS: Car Crashes At SunPass Building, Several Fall In Boca West, Pot Burns At Kings Point
- Boynton Man Who Allegedly Stole Kid’s College Fund Demands Article Removal, Not Happening
- Multiple High Priority Violations For Boca Raton Italian Restaurant
- SIRENS: Car Burns In Mizner Country Club, Car Crashes In Kings Point, Person Drunk In Publix
- Fort Lauderdale Airport: Parking Back To Normal, Garages Open Again