DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The arrest report is still being processed late Wednesday night but jail records show that Delray Beach resident Paul Bartsch is currently in custody.
Bartsch, 27, of the 300 block fo De Claire Street, is charged with “intimidation — send written threat to kill” and “aggravated stalking — follow, harass, cyberstalk, credible threat to a person.”
It was not immediately clear who he allegedly threatened to kill. That information will be released when the arrest report is available.
Bartsch was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 5:15 p.m . Wednesday. He is being held without bond. The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office made the arrest
His first appearance is currently set for Thursday morning.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- I-95 Closures To Continue In Boca Raton As Major Detours, Closures Planned For This Week
- Boca Raton Woman Charged With Negligent Manslaughter Of Child
- One Killed By Tri-Rail In Boca Raton, Did Fire Rescue Radio Hamper Response?
- Boynton Body Found In 2003 Identified, “Maritime John Doe” Has A Name
- GROSS: P.F. Chang’s Boca Raton Ordered Closed, Bug Problem
- DUI Saturation Patrol Planned For Palm Beach County
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED IN BOYNTON BEACH
- Lawsuit Claims City Of Boca Raton Drivers Responsible For Crash
- Boca Raton Middle School Teacher Re-Fired