DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The arrest report is still being processed late Wednesday night but jail records show that Delray Beach resident Paul Bartsch is currently in custody.
Bartsch, 27, of the 300 block fo De Claire Street, is charged with “intimidation — send written threat to kill” and “aggravated stalking — follow, harass, cyberstalk, credible threat to a person.”
It was not immediately clear who he allegedly threatened to kill. That information will be released when the arrest report is available.
Bartsch was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail around 5:15 p.m . Wednesday. He is being held without bond. The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office made the arrest
His first appearance is currently set for Thursday morning.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach