DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed but jail records report that Faith Bambery of Salina Avenue in Delray Beach was jailed Monday on charges filed by the Boynton Beach Police Department.
According to the jail, Bambery is charged with battery on an officer, firefighter or EMT. She was additionally charged with disorderly intoxication — “cause disturbance in public place.”
Bond was set at $1000 on the battery charge.
Bambery, 30, was booked into jail at 10:24 Monday night. She was released at 2:38 p.m. on Tuesday.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Reckless Endangerment Charges For Non-Mask Wearers?
- South Florida Attorney Charged By Feds For Wire, Securities Fraud
- COVID SURGE FLORIDA: 3259 New Cases, 106 New Deaths, Positivity Heading Up
- BIG JUMP: Now 22 COVID Infections In Palm Beach County Schools
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Aggravated Assault With Deadly Weapon Charge
- COVID-19: Boca, Delray Restaurant Horror Stories As CDC Says Eating Inside Is Bad Idea
- COVID-19 Reported In Boca Middle, Spanish River High, West Boca High
- Police Cam Captures Takedown Of Former Campaign Official
- Masks Still Required In Palm Beach County Schools