DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed but jail records report that Faith Bambery of Salina Avenue in Delray Beach was jailed Monday on charges filed by the Boynton Beach Police Department.
According to the jail, Bambery is charged with battery on an officer, firefighter or EMT. She was additionally charged with disorderly intoxication — “cause disturbance in public place.”
Bond was set at $1000 on the battery charge.
Bambery, 30, was booked into jail at 10:24 Monday night. She was released at 2:38 p.m. on Tuesday.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Did A Boca High School Parent Stage A Prom, Violating COVID Rules?
- Another Kings Point Resident Jailed, This Time For Battery
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month