DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed but jail records report that Faith Bambery of Salina Avenue in Delray Beach was jailed Monday on charges filed by the Boynton Beach Police Department.
According to the jail, Bambery is charged with battery on an officer, firefighter or EMT. She was additionally charged with disorderly intoxication — “cause disturbance in public place.”
Bond was set at $1000 on the battery charge.
Bambery, 30, was booked into jail at 10:24 Monday night. She was released at 2:38 p.m. on Tuesday.
A court date is pending.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Broward Doctor Stewart Bitman Jailed On Child Solicitation Charges
- Robert Weinroth, Vice PBC Mayor, Blasts Local Vaccine Distribution
- Boca Raton Stopped Key COVID Report Just Before Presidential Election
- Omni Middle School Violent Bullying Leads To Lawsuit
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge
- Biden Battles DeSantis Over FEMA COVID Shot Camps
- Boca Raton’s Dean Formica Killed In Crash
- POLICE REPORT: Emaciated Boca Raton Dog Died, Owner Jailed
- Palm Beach School District Adds More Than 500 COVID Cases In Days