BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida Atlantic University, continuing its efforts for COVID-19 data transparency, reports that a total of 107 students and 2 employees have tested positive for the virus as of early Wednesday morning. The “active” case count is lower — 61 students and no employees.
While FAU is operating at only a fraction of its normal operating capacity, the numbers are a good news, bad news story.
The bad news: 107 students have tested positive while only a fraction of the student body is present.
The good news: FAU isn’t hiding reality. The COVID-19 numbers are updated every 30 minutes on the Florida Atlantic University website which also provides students and faculty with actionable information to get tested and stay safe.
Use this link to view FAU’s realtime data for COVID-19 on campus.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach Schools: Wipes Shortage, Mask Shortages, Teachers Scared For Monday
- TEACHERS: Palm Beach County Parents Don’t Understand Where They’re Sending Kids
- Boynton Beach Woman Jailed, Tried To Smuggle Drugs Into Jail
- FLORIDA COVID: Palm Beach Pediatric Positivity 13.9 Percent As Schools Open
- Palm Beach County Schools: Substitutes Needed As In-Person Learning Begins
- Palm Beach Schools: Parents Still Say “No Way” To Sending Kids Back On Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wilfred Forms, Early Track Towards Florida
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Food Service Worker Horror Story
- Palm Beach Schools: Who Are The Parents Sending Their Kids Monday?