BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida Atlantic University, continuing its efforts for COVID-19 data transparency, reports that a total of 107 students and 2 employees have tested positive for the virus as of early Wednesday morning. The “active” case count is lower — 61 students and no employees.
While FAU is operating at only a fraction of its normal operating capacity, the numbers are a good news, bad news story.
The bad news: 107 students have tested positive while only a fraction of the student body is present.
The good news: FAU isn’t hiding reality. The COVID-19 numbers are updated every 30 minutes on the Florida Atlantic University website which also provides students and faculty with actionable information to get tested and stay safe.
Use this link to view FAU’s realtime data for COVID-19 on campus.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: 90 Percent Chance Two Systems Form Within Days
- Carly Richards, 20, Killed In Boynton Beach Crash
- Boca Raton Lawyer Who Threatened Us Disqualified From Case We Covered
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems Southeast Of Florida May Become Victor, Wanda
- POLICE: Woman Charged With Firebombing Area Temple
- KINSA: Palm Beach County COVID Situation Improving, But Hospitals Over Capacity
- FLORIDA BLUE ALERT: Patrick McDowell On Loose, Allegedly Killed Cop
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon