BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The first day of in-person learning in the Palm Beach County School District is nearly complete and we are receiving reports — and photos — from parents countywide. Some schools are placing students in plexiglass boxes — small cubicles — where they spend the day working with facial coverings. Others are in classrooms that look more normal, although social distance rules and mask requirements remain in effect.
What are you seeing and hearing about the first day? We want to know the good and the bad. Please use the form, below.
For parents who kept their kids home, we are also interested in the experience. How did teachers do simultaneously teaching children in a classroom and on a screen? What are the successes? What needs improvement?
Please use our school tip reporting form below. While we appreciate your name for verification purposes, we are not publishing parent names who send us information. If you send photos, please let us know the source. We will block out children’s faces.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BREAKING: Water Rescue In Boynton Beach Inlet
- UPDATE: BOCA RATON MAN HOLDS THERAPIST HOSTAGE, ASSAULTS
- Palm Beach County House Sales Plummet
- SHOT IN HEAD: This Is The Boca Raton Man Cops Shot During Rescue
- MANDATORY ID CARDS PROPOSED FOR PRE-K, HIGHER, IN PALM BEACH SCHOOLS
- BOCA BRIDGES LAWSUIT: Homeowner Sues G.L. Homes Contractor
- CLAIM: Man Physically, Mentally Abused At Manor Care Delray Beach
- DUI Arrest For Boca Raton Woman, 64
- AMBER ALERT: PALM BEACH COUNTY GIRL MISSING