BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palmetto Park Road will close near Lyons Road for a week as sewer maintenance is conducted. Traffic will. be routed to US 441 or Marina Blvd. The fun starts at 1 a.m. Monday. Here is the official announcement from FDOT:
Beginning at 1 a.m. on Monday, September 28, all eastbound traffic on W. Palmetto Park Road will be closed at Lyons Road for underground sewer work. This project is expected to last one week. Eastbound traffic is being detoured via State Road 7 (US-441) to Glades Road or Marina Boulevard (S.W. 18th Street) east to Powerline Road, then to W. Palmetto Park Road. Local eastbound traffic will have access between State Road 7 (US-441) and Lyons Road.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boynton Beach Cops Nab Gun Waving Perps
- JAIL: Delray Beach Man Charged With Robbery, Assault
- Maskless Woman Arrested In Boca Raton Einstein Bagel
- FLORIDA NATIONAL GUARD ACTIVATED
- What Is The City Of Boca Raton Hiding About COVID?
- COVID Testing To End At South County Civic Center
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths, Infections Still Surging
- Feds Charge Florida Man For Inciting Violence At Capitol
- Boca Raton Physician Jailed On DUI Charge