BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palmetto Park Road will close near Lyons Road for a week as sewer maintenance is conducted. Traffic will. be routed to US 441 or Marina Blvd. The fun starts at 1 a.m. Monday. Here is the official announcement from FDOT:
Beginning at 1 a.m. on Monday, September 28, all eastbound traffic on W. Palmetto Park Road will be closed at Lyons Road for underground sewer work. This project is expected to last one week. Eastbound traffic is being detoured via State Road 7 (US-441) to Glades Road or Marina Boulevard (S.W. 18th Street) east to Powerline Road, then to W. Palmetto Park Road. Local eastbound traffic will have access between State Road 7 (US-441) and Lyons Road.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach