BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palmetto Park Road will close near Lyons Road for a week as sewer maintenance is conducted. Traffic will. be routed to US 441 or Marina Blvd. The fun starts at 1 a.m. Monday. Here is the official announcement from FDOT:
Beginning at 1 a.m. on Monday, September 28, all eastbound traffic on W. Palmetto Park Road will be closed at Lyons Road for underground sewer work. This project is expected to last one week. Eastbound traffic is being detoured via State Road 7 (US-441) to Glades Road or Marina Boulevard (S.W. 18th Street) east to Powerline Road, then to W. Palmetto Park Road. Local eastbound traffic will have access between State Road 7 (US-441) and Lyons Road.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: SIX DEAD IN WEST DELRAY BEACH CRASH
- At Least Two Killed In Crash At 441 And Atlantic Avenue Overnight
- AARON SINGERMAN TO SPEND 54 MONTHS IN PRISON
- St. Andrews County Club Sues Dead Homeowner For Not Paying Membership Dues
- RECORD SETTING COLD COMING: National Weather Service Issues Advisory…
- Deerfield Beach Woman Struck By Car, Killed
- Aaron Singerman Sentencing Delayed, Remains In Custody
- B’NAI TORAH BOCA: Parents Livid Over New COVID-19 Policies
- I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Expect Traffic Problems