BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palmetto Park Road will close near Lyons Road for a week as sewer maintenance is conducted. Traffic will. be routed to US 441 or Marina Blvd. The fun starts at 1 a.m. Monday. Here is the official announcement from FDOT:
Beginning at 1 a.m. on Monday, September 28, all eastbound traffic on W. Palmetto Park Road will be closed at Lyons Road for underground sewer work. This project is expected to last one week. Eastbound traffic is being detoured via State Road 7 (US-441) to Glades Road or Marina Boulevard (S.W. 18th Street) east to Powerline Road, then to W. Palmetto Park Road. Local eastbound traffic will have access between State Road 7 (US-441) and Lyons Road.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Missing Child Found In Broward County, Reunited With Family
- RODENT DROPPINGS AT ANTHONY’S COAL FIRED PIZZA LEADS TO FORCED CLOSURE
- REMINDER: School Boundary Meeting Tonight, Middle, High School Students May Be Moving
- Noah Galle, Parents, Sued Again After Crash Leaves Six Dead in Delray Beach
- City Of Boca Raton Street Parade Tonight, Roads Will Close
- Prosecutors Drop Case Against Boca Raton’s Michael Civitella
- Woman Arrested For DUI IN Mizner Country Club Delray Beach
- New School Next Year For Your Palm Beach County High School Student?
- Have You Seen Anthony? He Is Missing From North Broward County