BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palmetto Park Road will close near Lyons Road for a week as sewer maintenance is conducted. Traffic will. be routed to US 441 or Marina Blvd. The fun starts at 1 a.m. Monday. Here is the official announcement from FDOT:
Beginning at 1 a.m. on Monday, September 28, all eastbound traffic on W. Palmetto Park Road will be closed at Lyons Road for underground sewer work. This project is expected to last one week. Eastbound traffic is being detoured via State Road 7 (US-441) to Glades Road or Marina Boulevard (S.W. 18th Street) east to Powerline Road, then to W. Palmetto Park Road. Local eastbound traffic will have access between State Road 7 (US-441) and Lyons Road.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Police Arrest Man For Federal Highway Fatal
- INCREDIBLE: Murder Arrest In Cold Case From 1985, Elderly Woman Killed
- West Boca Medical Center’s COVID Protocol Just Might Kill Someone
- Murder, Kidnap Charges For Jailed Boynton Beach Man
- In-Person Graduation Ceremonies For Palm Beach County School District
- POLICE: Woman Threatens To Run Over Dog Walker In Boca Raton
- Jimmy Buffett To Stage Open Air Concerts In Delray Beach
- Boca Raton’s Victoria Boettcher Jailed On DUI, “Almost Hit House”
- Boca Raton Marriott, In Prom Controversy, Was Subject Of COVID Complaint