BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Moise Gadoury is in the Palm Beach County for allegedly not registering as a sex offender. Gadoury, 75, was convicted in Rhode Island back in 1984 for “indecent assault and battery on a child under 14 years of age.” He was also convicted for “rape and abuse of a child.”
Gadoury’s last Boca Raton address was 63 Suffolk B in Century Village, just south of Yamato Road. It was not immediately clear when and where he was supposed to register. He has apparently been in the area — in Century Village — since 2014.
Here is the official sex offender report from the Florida Dept. of Law Enforcement.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge
- GL Homes Sued By HOA, Alleges Violation Of Florida Building Code
- COVID Hospitalizations Again Rising In Florida, Palm Beach County
- One Killed In Yamato Road Crash, Golf Cart Vs. Car
- UPDATE: Palm Beach County School District Explains FSA Requirement, Order
- CRITICAL CRASH: Yamato Road Closed, Car Hits Golf Cart
- BREAKING: FSA’S Do Not Count, State Says Mandatory Tests Not Required For Promotion
- Police Arrest 12-Year-Old For School Bomb Threat