BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Moise Gadoury is in the Palm Beach County for allegedly not registering as a sex offender. Gadoury, 75, was convicted in Rhode Island back in 1984 for “indecent assault and battery on a child under 14 years of age.” He was also convicted for “rape and abuse of a child.”
Gadoury’s last Boca Raton address was 63 Suffolk B in Century Village, just south of Yamato Road. It was not immediately clear when and where he was supposed to register. He has apparently been in the area — in Century Village — since 2014.
Here is the official sex offender report from the Florida Dept. of Law Enforcement.MOISE-FRANCOIS-GADOURY-Florida-Sexual-Offender-1
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- As Trump Moves To Florida, COVID Infections, Deaths Rise
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine System Didn’t Crash, More Available Friday
- PUBLIX COVID VACCINE: Palm Beach County Seniors Call System “Disaster”
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Laundromat Blaze
- PUBLIX COVID SHOTS: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Palm Beach School District Nears 1800 COVID Cases
- ALOHA FOOD SHACK: Palm Beach County To Investigate COVID Violations
- DARWINISM: Motorcyclist Pops A Wheelie, Hits Boca Man, Dies
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Jumps