BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Moise Gadoury is in the Palm Beach County for allegedly not registering as a sex offender. Gadoury, 75, was convicted in Rhode Island back in 1984 for “indecent assault and battery on a child under 14 years of age.” He was also convicted for “rape and abuse of a child.”
Gadoury’s last Boca Raton address was 63 Suffolk B in Century Village, just south of Yamato Road. It was not immediately clear when and where he was supposed to register. He has apparently been in the area — in Century Village — since 2014.
Here is the official sex offender report from the Florida Dept. of Law Enforcement.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested