BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Moise Gadoury is in the Palm Beach County for allegedly not registering as a sex offender. Gadoury, 75, was convicted in Rhode Island back in 1984 for “indecent assault and battery on a child under 14 years of age.” He was also convicted for “rape and abuse of a child.”
Gadoury’s last Boca Raton address was 63 Suffolk B in Century Village, just south of Yamato Road. It was not immediately clear when and where he was supposed to register. He has apparently been in the area — in Century Village — since 2014.
Here is the official sex offender report from the Florida Dept. of Law Enforcement.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch
- Delray Woman Sues, Says Dunkin’ Coffee Cup Collapsed
- More Dead, More Infected In Florida As COVID Spread Continues
- Now 140 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- HURRICANE CENTER: South Florida Near System’s Path
- West Boca Raton’s David Cohen Jailed On Money Laundering, Fraud Charges
- UPDATE: DISTANCE LEARNING COULD END IN JANUARY, PALM BEACH SCHOOLS ISSUES STATEMENT
- Florida Dept. of Ed. Calls Rumor Of “Distance Learning” Ending “False Narrative”