BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Jill Davis is facing a DUI charge following her arrest by Delray Beach Police. According to an affidavit of probable cause, Davis’ blood alcohol content was nearly three times the legal limit at the time two breath tests were administered.
Davis, of the 6300 block of NW 2nd Avenue in Boca Raton, was stopped by police in the 100 block of NE 5th 5th Avenue while allegedly going to the wrong way. Despite living nearby, she allegedly told police that she didn’t know her way around the area.
“Davis had slurred speech and was adamant about calling her mother and having her mother on the phone,” wrote an arresting officer in the police report.
Jill Davis was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just before 4:30 AM Thursday and released just before noon on her own recognizance. She is charged with “DUI Alcohol or Drugs, 2nd Offense.” A court date is pending.
Here is the arrest report.Davis_Jill-DUI-Charges
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge
- GL Homes Sued By HOA, Alleges Violation Of Florida Building Code
- COVID Hospitalizations Again Rising In Florida, Palm Beach County
- One Killed In Yamato Road Crash, Golf Cart Vs. Car
- UPDATE: Palm Beach County School District Explains FSA Requirement, Order
- CRITICAL CRASH: Yamato Road Closed, Car Hits Golf Cart
- BREAKING: FSA’S Do Not Count, State Says Mandatory Tests Not Required For Promotion
- Police Arrest 12-Year-Old For School Bomb Threat