BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Jill Davis is facing a DUI charge following her arrest by Delray Beach Police. According to an affidavit of probable cause, Davis’ blood alcohol content was nearly three times the legal limit at the time two breath tests were administered.
Davis, of the 6300 block of NW 2nd Avenue in Boca Raton, was stopped by police in the 100 block of NE 5th 5th Avenue while allegedly going to the wrong way. Despite living nearby, she allegedly told police that she didn’t know her way around the area.
“Davis had slurred speech and was adamant about calling her mother and having her mother on the phone,” wrote an arresting officer in the police report.
Jill Davis was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just before 4:30 AM Thursday and released just before noon on her own recognizance. She is charged with “DUI Alcohol or Drugs, 2nd Offense.” A court date is pending.
Here is the arrest report.Davis_Jill-DUI-Charges
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SEVEN BRIDGES: Swingers, Seniors Fight Stability For Soul Of Community
- COVID ALERT: Palm Beach County Elevated To Critical
- NO BIG DEAL: Looks Like System Is Dissipating
- Delray Beach Bartender Charged With DUI
- Tropical Depression Could Form Within Day
- FLORIDA COVID: More Than 14K Cases Recorded On Friday, 148 Deaths
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Child Neglect, Weapon Charge
- Get Paid To Get A COVID Shot In Boca Raton
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested