BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Jill Davis is facing a DUI charge following her arrest by Delray Beach Police. According to an affidavit of probable cause, Davis’ blood alcohol content was nearly three times the legal limit at the time two breath tests were administered.
Davis, of the 6300 block of NW 2nd Avenue in Boca Raton, was stopped by police in the 100 block of NE 5th 5th Avenue while allegedly going to the wrong way. Despite living nearby, she allegedly told police that she didn’t know her way around the area.
“Davis had slurred speech and was adamant about calling her mother and having her mother on the phone,” wrote an arresting officer in the police report.
Jill Davis was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail just before 4:30 AM Thursday and released just before noon on her own recognizance. She is charged with “DUI Alcohol or Drugs, 2nd Offense.” A court date is pending.
Here is the arrest report.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch
- Delray Woman Sues, Says Dunkin’ Coffee Cup Collapsed
- More Dead, More Infected In Florida As COVID Spread Continues
- Now 140 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- HURRICANE CENTER: South Florida Near System’s Path
- West Boca Raton’s David Cohen Jailed On Money Laundering, Fraud Charges
- UPDATE: DISTANCE LEARNING COULD END IN JANUARY, PALM BEACH SCHOOLS ISSUES STATEMENT