BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County Commission is speeding up certain elements of “phase 2,” including bars, strip clubs, and a hookah lounges.
From Palm Beach County (official advisory):
On Thursday, September 25 at a meeting of the Palm Beach County Commissioners, County Administrator Verdenia Baker updated the Board on a revised Phase Two Plan on recommended businesses to re-open. The revised plan was drafted based on direction provided at the September 15 meeting of the Board and with input provided by the Executive Policy Group earlier this week. At today’s meeting, the Board directed staff to modify the timeline to re-open venues earlier than previously contemplated.
The new timeline for opening venues will be permitted as follows:
· Effective September 25:
o All restrictions related to operating hours of establishments will be lifted.
· Effective September 28:
o Auditoriums, bingo parlors, comedy clubs, concert houses and playhouses will be able to be open at 50% capacity, other guidelines will be issued accordingly.
o Adult entertainment/Strip clubs will be able to resume entertainment activities with certain restrictions.
· Effective October 5:
o Bars, hookah, cigars and other smoking bars will be able to re-open at 50% capacity with other guidelines to be issued accordingly.
The opening of nightclubs will require authorization of Governor Ron DeSantis and the Department of Business and Professional Regulation.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Sentencing For Female Fraudster, Seven Bridges Homeowner, Delayed
- DEAD ROACHES FOUND IN BOCA RATON RESTAURANT
- KINGS POINT: Convicted Cyberstalker Re-Arrested
- Man In Dominant-Submissive Relationship Submits To Feds, Sentenced To 50 Years
- Free School Supplies Available For 2022-23 Palm Beach County Students
- Boca Raton Mobile Home Destroyed Overnight In Blaze
- SWIMMING? These Area Pools Are Unsatisfactory, Says Health Dept.
- RESTRAINING DISABLED CHILDREN: PB Schools Set To Adopt Policy In Days
- TRAFFIC AHEAD: Expect Delays, Road Closures This Week In Palm Beach County