FORT LAUDERDALE, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Fort Lauderdale Police Department has released body cam video of former Trump campaign Manager Brad Parscale being tackled by multiple officers after his wife reported that she feared he may try to kill himself. She told police she heard him fire a weapon a short time earlier but did not strike himself. Police confiscated ten guns from inside his Fort Lauderdale home, according to the police report
From one of the police reports: “On today`s date and time, Officer Loveras and I, Officer Skaggs were dispatched to 2319 Desota Dr. in reference to a suicide attempt in which the reportee stated her husband possibly shot himself. Upon arrival, I made contact with Terry Bethal (realtor) and Candace Parscale, reportee (wife) who were sitting in a parked motor vehicle in front of the residence. Candace advised after a verbal altercation, Bradley manipulated his slide to the rear loading his firearm in front of her. Candace immediately fled residence and stated she heard a loud bang shortly after.”
Two police reports follow, as well as video from the body cam worn by one of the officers engaged in the takedown. Parscale has been “Baker Acted” under Florida law.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Glades Road Entrance, Exit Closed All Weekend For Turnpike
- Boca Raton Man Arrested Six Times, Now For DUI
- Parkland Man Shot, Killed By Police Identified
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud