FORT LAUDERDALE, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Fort Lauderdale Police Department has released body cam video of former Trump campaign Manager Brad Parscale being tackled by multiple officers after his wife reported that she feared he may try to kill himself. She told police she heard him fire a weapon a short time earlier but did not strike himself. Police confiscated ten guns from inside his Fort Lauderdale home, according to the police report
From one of the police reports: “On today`s date and time, Officer Loveras and I, Officer Skaggs were dispatched to 2319 Desota Dr. in reference to a suicide attempt in which the reportee stated her husband possibly shot himself. Upon arrival, I made contact with Terry Bethal (realtor) and Candace Parscale, reportee (wife) who were sitting in a parked motor vehicle in front of the residence. Candace advised after a verbal altercation, Bradley manipulated his slide to the rear loading his firearm in front of her. Candace immediately fled residence and stated she heard a loud bang shortly after.”
Two police reports follow, as well as video from the body cam worn by one of the officers engaged in the takedown. Parscale has been “Baker Acted” under Florida law.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Century Village Resident Jailed, Allegedly Stole $30K From Football League
- Palm Beach County Republican Party Embroiled in Libel Suit
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him
- Son Of Palm Beach County School Board Member Back In Jail
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW