BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Christopher Holzapfel is starting Tuesday in the Palm Beach County Jail. Holzapfel, 50, of the 20700 block of Ramita Trail in Boca Raton, is charged with “aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill” and “resisting an officer without violence.”
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed early Tuesday morning. Jail records did not indicate what specifically happened or where. We will update once the arrest report is available from the clerk of court.
Holzapfel was booked into the Palm Beach County at 1:54 a.m. Tuesday and remained held without bond at 6 a.m. Boca Raton police made the arrest.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Asbsent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Order
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire
- EPA Says Make Sure Your Disinfectant Is On This List