BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Christopher Holzapfel is starting Tuesday in the Palm Beach County Jail. Holzapfel, 50, of the 20700 block of Ramita Trail in Boca Raton, is charged with “aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill” and “resisting an officer without violence.”
The affidavit of probable cause was still being processed early Tuesday morning. Jail records did not indicate what specifically happened or where. We will update once the arrest report is available from the clerk of court.
Holzapfel was booked into the Palm Beach County at 1:54 a.m. Tuesday and remained held without bond at 6 a.m. Boca Raton police made the arrest.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Real Estate Market Hot