BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida’s COVID crisis isn’t over yet. The Florida Department of Health reported 3,259 new COVID-19 cases on Monday through 11:59 p.m. The DOH also reports 106 COVID-19 deaths logged on Monday. Florida’s positivity rate has jumped from the low 4’s to 5.01 percent.
In Palm Beach County, 7 new COVID-19 deaths were recorded Monday through 11:59 p.m with 175 new COVID-19 cases. Of note, the positivity rate. Palm Beach County reported a 2.06 percent rate on Sunday, but 4.14 percent on Monday. The positivity rate has not bee in the 4’s since September 22nd.
Palm Beach County now reports a total of 1,350 COVID-19 deaths with 46,485 infections. Statewide, Florida reports 704,568 confirmed COVID-19 cases with 14,143 deaths.
Florida Governor Ron DeSantis ordered all of Florida into Phase 3 on Friday. Restaurants, retailers and schools in Palm Beach County have been in “urgent reminder mode,” telling everyone that masks are still required.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Forming In Atlantic…In December!
- Palm Beach County School District Set To Expel Six Students
- CRANE COLLAPSES ON I-95, SHUTTING DOWN INTERSTATE, MASSIVE DELAYS
- Amex Sues Palm Beach County Man Over $272K Unpaid Bill
- West Boca Raton Shooting Victim Identified
- I-95 To Close In Delray Beach This Week, Here’s What You Need To Know
- KINGS POINT DELRAY BEACH: Another Resident Arrested, This Time For DUI
- UPDATE: Man Found Shot On Glades Road In Boca Raton Is Broward Resident
- Popular Atlantic Avenue Delray Beach Restaurant Cited By Health Inspector