UPDATE: An earlier version of this story transmitted by our aggregation partners showed Coral Reef Elementary as having a case. It does not. We apologize for the transmission error.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The total confirmed COVID case count in the Palm Beach County School District is now 25, but there appears to be no instance where there are more than two cases in an individual school or facility. That suggests that there is no “outbreak” in the schools. Distance learning is only in its second week, so it’s still early to interpret all numbers, whether good or bad.
There are two instances where both a student and staff member have tested positive: Binks Forest Elementary and Kirklane Elementary.
Here’s the breakdown as of Wednesday morning, September 30, 2020:
Employees have tested positive in: Atlantic Community High, Binks Forest Elementary, Boca Raton Community Middle, Boynton Beach Community High, Carver Community Middle, Clifford O. Taylor/Kirklane Elementary, Del Prado Elementary, Diamond View Elementary, H.L. Johnson Elementary, Jaega Middle, Park Vista Community High, Regional Office Central, S.D. Spady Elementary, Sunset Palms Elementary, Turning Points Acadamy, West Gate Elementary.
Students have tested positive in: Binks Forest Elementary, Christa McAuliffe Middle, Citrus Cove Elementary, Clifford O. Taylor/Kirklane Elementary, Coral Sunset Elementary, Palm Beach Central High, Palm Beach Gardens Community High, Spanish River Community High, West Boca Raton Community High.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DEA AGENTS NAB ADAM RUNSDORF ON WOODFIELD COUNTRY CLUB GOLF COURSE
- AARON SINGERMAN ASKS FOR 20 MONTHS, BUT DID HIS ATTORNEYS MISLEAD?
- SIRENS: Delray Apartment Fire, Trauma At West Boca High, Unconscious At Home Depot Boca
- Mask Mandate Extended For Palm Beach County Schools
- FLORIDA: 57 Die From COVID Thursday, Two From The Flu
- JetBlue Flight Makes Emergency Return To Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport
- BOCA RUDETON: How Fake Is That ”Service” Dog In The Aisle?
- Boca Raton Teen Charged With Homicide, DUI, Hit And Run
- SIRENS: Car Fire On I-95, Chemical Hazard At Trump’s Mar-A-Lago, Fight In Canyon Isles