Florida Logs 172 COVID-19 Deaths, Total Now 14,315
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The death and infection numbers continue to rack up even as the positivity rate remains in the 5’s or below in Florida. The Florida Department of Health reports 172 new COVID-19 deaths logged Tuesday though 11:59 p.m. with 2,073 new infections.
In Palm Beach County, another 18 new COVID deaths were logged on Tuesday through 11:59 p.m. with 75 new confirmed COVID infections.
The numbers seem to be out of sync with the positivity rates being reported by the Department of Health. Statewide, the positivity is xxx, in Palm Beach County, it’s 3.18 percent.
There are now a total of 706,516 COVID-19 infections in Florida with 14,315 deaths. In Palm Beach County, 46,552 COVID-19 infections have been logged with 14,315 deaths.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- What Is The City Of Boca Raton Hiding About COVID?
- COVID Testing To End At South County Civic Center
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths, Infections Still Surging
- Feds Charge Florida Man For Inciting Violence At Capitol
- Boca Raton Physician Jailed On DUI Charge
- Cops Seek Thieves Who Hit West Boynton Target
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children
- Big COVID Spike In Palm Beach County Schools
- Following Record Death Day, 418 Now Hospitalized With COVID In Palm Beach Co.