Florida Logs 172 COVID-19 Deaths, Total Now 14,315
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The death and infection numbers continue to rack up even as the positivity rate remains in the 5’s or below in Florida. The Florida Department of Health reports 172 new COVID-19 deaths logged Tuesday though 11:59 p.m. with 2,073 new infections.
In Palm Beach County, another 18 new COVID deaths were logged on Tuesday through 11:59 p.m. with 75 new confirmed COVID infections.
The numbers seem to be out of sync with the positivity rates being reported by the Department of Health. Statewide, the positivity is xxx, in Palm Beach County, it’s 3.18 percent.
There are now a total of 706,516 COVID-19 infections in Florida with 14,315 deaths. In Palm Beach County, 46,552 COVID-19 infections have been logged with 14,315 deaths.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent
- MASK MANDATES RETURN IN REGION
- B’Nai Torah Boca Raton Camp Closes, Kids COVID-19 Positive
- Broward Schools Approve Mask Mandate, Palm Beach County Next?
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday