Florida Logs 172 COVID-19 Deaths, Total Now 14,315
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The death and infection numbers continue to rack up even as the positivity rate remains in the 5’s or below in Florida. The Florida Department of Health reports 172 new COVID-19 deaths logged Tuesday though 11:59 p.m. with 2,073 new infections.
In Palm Beach County, another 18 new COVID deaths were logged on Tuesday through 11:59 p.m. with 75 new confirmed COVID infections.
The numbers seem to be out of sync with the positivity rates being reported by the Department of Health. Statewide, the positivity is xxx, in Palm Beach County, it’s 3.18 percent.
There are now a total of 706,516 COVID-19 infections in Florida with 14,315 deaths. In Palm Beach County, 46,552 COVID-19 infections have been logged with 14,315 deaths.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Could Affect South Florida
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Asbsent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Order
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire