More Than 711,000 COVID-19 Infections In Florida. Unclear if President Trump, A Florida Resident, Is Counted In Data.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida continues a deadly, infectious trend. Another 148 COVID-19 deaths were logged Thursday through 11:59 p.m., according to the Florida Department of Health. 2,695 new COVID-19 infections were also logged. It was not clear if President Trump’s COVID-19 infection is counted in the results as he is officially a Florida resident.
In Palm Beach County, another 13 COVID-19 deaths were recorded Thursday with 138 new COVID-19 infections. Positivity rates remain low, but we are hearing quiet questioning as to the accuracy of the positivity rates as infections and death counts continue to soar in the state. Palm Beach County is reporting a 2.4-percent positivity rate based on Thursday’s data, the State of Florida is reporting a positivity rate of 3.77 percent.
Palm Beach County now reports a total of 1,389 deaths with 46,833 infections. Florida reports 711,804 infections with 14,554 deaths.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Police Arrest Man For Federal Highway Fatal
- INCREDIBLE: Murder Arrest In Cold Case From 1985, Elderly Woman Killed
- West Boca Medical Center’s COVID Protocol Just Might Kill Someone
- Murder, Kidnap Charges For Jailed Boynton Beach Man
- In-Person Graduation Ceremonies For Palm Beach County School District
- POLICE: Woman Threatens To Run Over Dog Walker In Boca Raton
- Jimmy Buffett To Stage Open Air Concerts In Delray Beach
- Boca Raton’s Victoria Boettcher Jailed On DUI, “Almost Hit House”
- Boca Raton Marriott, In Prom Controversy, Was Subject Of COVID Complaint