More Than 711,000 COVID-19 Infections In Florida. Unclear if President Trump, A Florida Resident, Is Counted In Data.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida continues a deadly, infectious trend. Another 148 COVID-19 deaths were logged Thursday through 11:59 p.m., according to the Florida Department of Health. 2,695 new COVID-19 infections were also logged. It was not clear if President Trump’s COVID-19 infection is counted in the results as he is officially a Florida resident.
In Palm Beach County, another 13 COVID-19 deaths were recorded Thursday with 138 new COVID-19 infections. Positivity rates remain low, but we are hearing quiet questioning as to the accuracy of the positivity rates as infections and death counts continue to soar in the state. Palm Beach County is reporting a 2.4-percent positivity rate based on Thursday’s data, the State of Florida is reporting a positivity rate of 3.77 percent.
Palm Beach County now reports a total of 1,389 deaths with 46,833 infections. Florida reports 711,804 infections with 14,554 deaths.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- What Is The City Of Boca Raton Hiding About COVID?
- COVID Testing To End At South County Civic Center
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths, Infections Still Surging
- Feds Charge Florida Man For Inciting Violence At Capitol
- Boca Raton Physician Jailed On DUI Charge
- Cops Seek Thieves Who Hit West Boynton Target
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children
- Big COVID Spike In Palm Beach County Schools
- Following Record Death Day, 418 Now Hospitalized With COVID In Palm Beach Co.