More Than 711,000 COVID-19 Infections In Florida. Unclear if President Trump, A Florida Resident, Is Counted In Data.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida continues a deadly, infectious trend. Another 148 COVID-19 deaths were logged Thursday through 11:59 p.m., according to the Florida Department of Health. 2,695 new COVID-19 infections were also logged. It was not clear if President Trump’s COVID-19 infection is counted in the results as he is officially a Florida resident.
In Palm Beach County, another 13 COVID-19 deaths were recorded Thursday with 138 new COVID-19 infections. Positivity rates remain low, but we are hearing quiet questioning as to the accuracy of the positivity rates as infections and death counts continue to soar in the state. Palm Beach County is reporting a 2.4-percent positivity rate based on Thursday’s data, the State of Florida is reporting a positivity rate of 3.77 percent.
Palm Beach County now reports a total of 1,389 deaths with 46,833 infections. Florida reports 711,804 infections with 14,554 deaths.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Fundraiser Today For Delray’s 3-Year-Old Sloane Caston, Battling Two Cancers
- LISTEN TO VOICEMAIL: Palm Beach County Elections Supervisor Calls Our Report Unfair
- CRASH: Atlantic and Jog In Delray Beach, Expect Delays
- Feds Prepare To Take Seven Bridges Home, Property Of Chiropractor Richard Davidson
- COVID-19 Infects 122 In Palm Beach County Schools
- Election Issues In Palm Beach County? Spokesperson Won’t Discuss Ballot Vans
- BREAKING: I-95 Northbound Closed In Boca Raton
- BREAKING: Florida Turnpike Closed At Glades Road
- FLORIDA COVID POSITIVITY SOARS: Highest In Weeks, Infection Cases Pass 760,000