BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Joseph’s Market at 6000 Glades Road — Town Center Mall — had several health-related inspection issues during an August inspection by the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services Division of Food Safety. Those issues, according to an inspection report just obtained by BocaNewsNow.com, were corrected in an unannounced follow-up inspection.
Inspectors cited Joseph’s Market for being out of compliance for “procedures for responding to vomiting or diarrheal events,” employee knowledge of health requirements and reporting, “preventing contamination by hands” and “protection from contamination.”
There were also bathroom and hand washing issues observed as well.
“Joseph’s market is pleased that the pre-opening inspection issues were brought to our attention and that we were able to promptly correct the alleged deficiencies observed by the inspector,” said a spokesman for the store. “The issues raised in the initial report were, of course, hypothetical situations as the store had not yet opened.”
We are publishing the August inspection report, below. A focused inspection on September 25th found the issues resolved.Josephs-Inspection
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School
- Boca Raton Man Claims 800-Pack-Rat Sold His Stuff When Credit Card Expired
- Florida Teachers Slam DeSantis, Call On Him To Listen To Medical Professionals
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County Reinstates Mandatory Masking In Public Buildings
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog