BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The death and infection counts in Florida — and specifically in Palm Beach County — dropped a bit on Saturday, according to the latest report from the Florida Department of Health. The just-out numbers report 47 new COVID-19 deaths logged in Florida on Saturday through 11:59 p.m. with 1,869 new COVID-19 infections.
The Saturday numbers bring Florida’s totals to 716,459 COVID-19 infections with 14,671 COVID-19 deaths.
Palm Beach County logged 2 deaths on Saturday with 116 new COVID-19 infections. That brings the Palm Beach County county to 47,079 infections with 1,394 deaths.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge
- GL Homes Sued By HOA, Alleges Violation Of Florida Building Code
- COVID Hospitalizations Again Rising In Florida, Palm Beach County
- One Killed In Yamato Road Crash, Golf Cart Vs. Car
- UPDATE: Palm Beach County School District Explains FSA Requirement, Order
- CRITICAL CRASH: Yamato Road Closed, Car Hits Golf Cart
- BREAKING: FSA’S Do Not Count, State Says Mandatory Tests Not Required For Promotion
- Police Arrest 12-Year-Old For School Bomb Threat