BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The death and infection counts in Florida — and specifically in Palm Beach County — dropped a bit on Saturday, according to the latest report from the Florida Department of Health. The just-out numbers report 47 new COVID-19 deaths logged in Florida on Saturday through 11:59 p.m. with 1,869 new COVID-19 infections.
The Saturday numbers bring Florida’s totals to 716,459 COVID-19 infections with 14,671 COVID-19 deaths.
Palm Beach County logged 2 deaths on Saturday with 116 new COVID-19 infections. That brings the Palm Beach County county to 47,079 infections with 1,394 deaths.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- BUILDING COLLAPSE: List Of Everyone Who Owns In Champlain Towers
- Man Critically Injured At Boca Raton Wyndham Hotel, Sues
- MIAMI BEACH CONDO COLLAPSE: Rumors Spreading, Officials Say “Stop”
- National Hurricane Center: Tropical Depression Likely To Form
- I-95 In Boca Raton To Close Overnight Tonight
- Second DUI Arrest In Three Months For Boca’s Brooklyn Berman
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wave Watching Continues, Another Expected To Form
- Delray Beach Father And Son Charged In Boynton Shooting, Witness Threat