BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The death and infection counts in Florida — and specifically in Palm Beach County — dropped a bit on Saturday, according to the latest report from the Florida Department of Health. The just-out numbers report 47 new COVID-19 deaths logged in Florida on Saturday through 11:59 p.m. with 1,869 new COVID-19 infections.
The Saturday numbers bring Florida’s totals to 716,459 COVID-19 infections with 14,671 COVID-19 deaths.
Palm Beach County logged 2 deaths on Saturday with 116 new COVID-19 infections. That brings the Palm Beach County county to 47,079 infections with 1,394 deaths.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- As Trump Moves To Florida, COVID Infections, Deaths Rise
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine System Didn’t Crash, More Available Friday
- PUBLIX COVID VACCINE: Palm Beach County Seniors Call System “Disaster”
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Laundromat Blaze
- PUBLIX COVID SHOTS: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Palm Beach School District Nears 1800 COVID Cases
- ALOHA FOOD SHACK: Palm Beach County To Investigate COVID Violations
- DARWINISM: Motorcyclist Pops A Wheelie, Hits Boca Man, Dies
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Jumps