BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The death and infection counts in Florida — and specifically in Palm Beach County — dropped a bit on Saturday, according to the latest report from the Florida Department of Health. The just-out numbers report 47 new COVID-19 deaths logged in Florida on Saturday through 11:59 p.m. with 1,869 new COVID-19 infections.
The Saturday numbers bring Florida’s totals to 716,459 COVID-19 infections with 14,671 COVID-19 deaths.
Palm Beach County logged 2 deaths on Saturday with 116 new COVID-19 infections. That brings the Palm Beach County county to 47,079 infections with 1,394 deaths.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: 90 Percent Chance Two Systems Form Within Days
- Carly Richards, 20, Killed In Boynton Beach Crash
- Boca Raton Lawyer Who Threatened Us Disqualified From Case We Covered
- HURRICANE CENTER: Two New Systems Southeast Of Florida May Become Victor, Wanda
- POLICE: Woman Charged With Firebombing Area Temple
- KINSA: Palm Beach County COVID Situation Improving, But Hospitals Over Capacity
- FLORIDA BLUE ALERT: Patrick McDowell On Loose, Allegedly Killed Cop
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon