BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The death and infection counts in Florida — and specifically in Palm Beach County — dropped a bit on Saturday, according to the latest report from the Florida Department of Health. The just-out numbers report 47 new COVID-19 deaths logged in Florida on Saturday through 11:59 p.m. with 1,869 new COVID-19 infections.
The Saturday numbers bring Florida’s totals to 716,459 COVID-19 infections with 14,671 COVID-19 deaths.
Palm Beach County logged 2 deaths on Saturday with 116 new COVID-19 infections. That brings the Palm Beach County county to 47,079 infections with 1,394 deaths.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Now 90-Percent Chance System Forms East Of Florida Within Days
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Violating Protective Order, Allegedly Pulled Girl From Market
- Do You Think You Were Scammed By Delray Beach’s MV Realty?
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropics Busy Again, Tropical Depression Forming West Of Florida
- Boynton Beach Man Hits, Kills Man In Wheelchair, According To Police
- South Florida Renters Need More Than $100K Salary Says New FAU Report
- Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Now Watched West, East Of Florida
- Crash Completely Closes I-95 Southbound At Hillsboro Blvd.