BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Details are not being released just yet for security reasons, but BocaNewsNow.com has learned that Jill Biden, wife of Presidential Candidate Joe Biden, will campaign in Boca Raton Monday evening (October 5th) in a “drive-in” event.
Here’s the official language from the campaign:
“On Monday, October 5, Jill Biden will join a Women for Biden drive-in rally in Boca Raton. The event will take place on the deadline to register to vote in Florida for the November election, and as vote-by-mail ballots are being distributed across the state. Biden will highlight what’s at stake for women in this election, and encourage all Floridians voting by mail to seal, sign, and deliver their ballots as soon as possible.”
As a matter of policy, BocaNewsNow.com does not release logistical or security information for high-profile campaigns or similar events until the information is released officially. Please check back for updates.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud
- Delray Beach, Boca Raton Real Estate Prices Soar, Inventory Drops
- No School Friday, Palm Beach County Schools To Close For Students
- Delray Beach Woman Facing Fraud, Drug Charges