BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Details are not being released just yet for security reasons, but BocaNewsNow.com has learned that Jill Biden, wife of Presidential Candidate Joe Biden, will campaign in Boca Raton Monday evening (October 5th) in a “drive-in” event.
Here’s the official language from the campaign:
“On Monday, October 5, Jill Biden will join a Women for Biden drive-in rally in Boca Raton. The event will take place on the deadline to register to vote in Florida for the November election, and as vote-by-mail ballots are being distributed across the state. Biden will highlight what’s at stake for women in this election, and encourage all Floridians voting by mail to seal, sign, and deliver their ballots as soon as possible.”
As a matter of policy, BocaNewsNow.com does not release logistical or security information for high-profile campaigns or similar events until the information is released officially. Please check back for updates.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY RATE JUMPS, HOSPITALIZATIONS SURGE
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Has Never Been So Dangerous For COVID-19
- Teachers: No Organized Walkout Planned Over Masking Battle
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT