BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Details are not being released just yet for security reasons, but BocaNewsNow.com has learned that Jill Biden, wife of Presidential Candidate Joe Biden, will campaign in Boca Raton Monday evening (October 5th) in a “drive-in” event.
Here’s the official language from the campaign:
“On Monday, October 5, Jill Biden will join a Women for Biden drive-in rally in Boca Raton. The event will take place on the deadline to register to vote in Florida for the November election, and as vote-by-mail ballots are being distributed across the state. Biden will highlight what’s at stake for women in this election, and encourage all Floridians voting by mail to seal, sign, and deliver their ballots as soon as possible.”
As a matter of policy, BocaNewsNow.com does not release logistical or security information for high-profile campaigns or similar events until the information is released officially. Please check back for updates.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Teen With Autism Spits In Woodfield Gym, Woman Bullied For Asking Him To Stop
- COVID FLORIDA: State Passes 16,000 Deaths As Palm Beach County Sees Flu-Like Symptom ER Visits Grow
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 27 Forms In Atlantic
- TIME TO VOTE: Early Voting Locations Now Open In Palm Beach County
- Thanksgiving Could Be “Devastating” To South Palm Beach County
- FAU Reports 235 Students, Faculty Positive For COVID-19
- Tropical Depression Expected Off Florida’s Coast By Tuesday
- Early Voting Starts Monday In Palm Beach County
- POLICE: Mara Mena Missing, Last Seen In West Boca Raton