BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The death and infection numbers in Palm Beach County, and Florida as a whole, continue to be unstable.
The Florida Department of Health reports 1,403 new COVID-19 infections logged statewide on Sunday through 11:59 p.m. The death count in Florida rose by 57. The Florida death total is now at least 14,712. The total infection count statewide is 717,874.
Palm Beach County logged 3 COVID-19 deaths on Sunday through 11:59 p.m. with 76 new infections. That brings the Palm Beach Count totals to 1,394 deaths with 47,153 infections.
The positivity rate continues to be a number of question, considering the continued deaths and infections. The statewide rate is 3.93 percent based on Sunday’s tests — that’s up a bit from the day before. Palm Beach County’s positivity rate for Sunday’s report is 3.13 percent. That is down just a hair from Saturday’s 3.20-percent.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- COVID-19: Palm Beach County Positivity Rate Jumps
- Boca’s Anthony Centolella Charged With Grand Theft, Escape
- TROPICAL STORM ZETA: Heavy Rains South Florida, Possible Gulf Coast Strike
- HOME DEPOT: Unmasked West Boca Worker, No Response From Corporate
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression 28 Forms, Gulf Coast Track Again
- BAD: Florida Reports 4,433 New COVID-19 Infections
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Unmasked Teachers Could Slow Return To Classroom
- Prostitution Charge For Seven Bridges Delray Resident
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely, Florida Should Watch