BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The death and infection numbers in Palm Beach County, and Florida as a whole, continue to be unstable.
The Florida Department of Health reports 1,403 new COVID-19 infections logged statewide on Sunday through 11:59 p.m. The death count in Florida rose by 57. The Florida death total is now at least 14,712. The total infection count statewide is 717,874.
Palm Beach County logged 3 COVID-19 deaths on Sunday through 11:59 p.m. with 76 new infections. That brings the Palm Beach Count totals to 1,394 deaths with 47,153 infections.
The positivity rate continues to be a number of question, considering the continued deaths and infections. The statewide rate is 3.93 percent based on Sunday’s tests — that’s up a bit from the day before. Palm Beach County’s positivity rate for Sunday’s report is 3.13 percent. That is down just a hair from Saturday’s 3.20-percent.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach