BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The death and infection numbers in Palm Beach County, and Florida as a whole, continue to be unstable.
The Florida Department of Health reports 1,403 new COVID-19 infections logged statewide on Sunday through 11:59 p.m. The death count in Florida rose by 57. The Florida death total is now at least 14,712. The total infection count statewide is 717,874.
Palm Beach County logged 3 COVID-19 deaths on Sunday through 11:59 p.m. with 76 new infections. That brings the Palm Beach Count totals to 1,394 deaths with 47,153 infections.
The positivity rate continues to be a number of question, considering the continued deaths and infections. The statewide rate is 3.93 percent based on Sunday’s tests — that’s up a bit from the day before. Palm Beach County’s positivity rate for Sunday’s report is 3.13 percent. That is down just a hair from Saturday’s 3.20-percent.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MASS SHOOTING: THREE SHOT ON I-95, ONE VICTIM FACING LIFE-THREATENING INJURY
- Many Flight Delays Logged Across South Florida Airports, JetBlue and Spirit Hit Hard
- Glades Road In Boca Raton To Close Monday, Tuesday
- Where Is Deborah Stewart? Last Seen In Boca Raton.
- REMINDER: School Resumes Across Palm Beach County On Monday
- FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT TROUBLE: COMPUTER PROBLEMS ON BUSY TRAVEL DAY
- POLICE: Boynton Woman “Emotionally Unstable” When Attacked Boyfriend
- ZINGER’S DELI BOCA RATON: 27 VIOLATIONS LOGGED BY STATE INSPECTOR
- REMINDER: Palm Beach County School Choice Deadline Approaching