BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The death and infection numbers in Palm Beach County, and Florida as a whole, continue to be unstable.
The Florida Department of Health reports 1,403 new COVID-19 infections logged statewide on Sunday through 11:59 p.m. The death count in Florida rose by 57. The Florida death total is now at least 14,712. The total infection count statewide is 717,874.
Palm Beach County logged 3 COVID-19 deaths on Sunday through 11:59 p.m. with 76 new infections. That brings the Palm Beach Count totals to 1,394 deaths with 47,153 infections.
The positivity rate continues to be a number of question, considering the continued deaths and infections. The statewide rate is 3.93 percent based on Sunday’s tests — that’s up a bit from the day before. Palm Beach County’s positivity rate for Sunday’s report is 3.13 percent. That is down just a hair from Saturday’s 3.20-percent.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School
- Boca Raton Man Claims 800-Pack-Rat Sold His Stuff When Credit Card Expired
- Florida Teachers Slam DeSantis, Call On Him To Listen To Medical Professionals
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County Reinstates Mandatory Masking In Public Buildings
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent