BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The death and infection numbers in Palm Beach County, and Florida as a whole, continue to be unstable.
The Florida Department of Health reports 1,403 new COVID-19 infections logged statewide on Sunday through 11:59 p.m. The death count in Florida rose by 57. The Florida death total is now at least 14,712. The total infection count statewide is 717,874.
Palm Beach County logged 3 COVID-19 deaths on Sunday through 11:59 p.m. with 76 new infections. That brings the Palm Beach Count totals to 1,394 deaths with 47,153 infections.
The positivity rate continues to be a number of question, considering the continued deaths and infections. The statewide rate is 3.93 percent based on Sunday’s tests — that’s up a bit from the day before. Palm Beach County’s positivity rate for Sunday’s report is 3.13 percent. That is down just a hair from Saturday’s 3.20-percent.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Maskless Woman Arrested In Boca Raton Einstein Bagel
- FLORIDA NATIONAL GUARD ACTIVATED
- What Is The City Of Boca Raton Hiding About COVID?
- COVID Testing To End At South County Civic Center
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths, Infections Still Surging
- Feds Charge Florida Man For Inciting Violence At Capitol
- Boca Raton Physician Jailed On DUI Charge
- Cops Seek Thieves Who Hit West Boynton Target
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children