BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has extended the registration deadline for November’s presidential election to 7 p.m. today. All Palm Beach County elections offices are now open until 7 p.m. — that includes branch offices.
Here are the addresses:
Main Office: 240 South Military Trail, West Palm Beach, FL 33415
South County: 345 South Congress Avenue, Room 103, Delray Beach, FL 33445
North County: 3188 PGA Blvd., Room 2401, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
West County: 2976 Street Road, Room 15, Second Floor, Belle Glade, FL 33430
These offices will also start accepting mail-in ballots — yes, you can hand deliver a mail-in ballot — on October 19th at 7 a.m.
See all the latest information on the Election Supervisor’s website.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Agatha, Near Mexico, May Be One To Watch
- TRAVEL: Flight Delays, Cancellations Mount In South Florida
- Worker Falls On Patient At Boca Regional Hospital, Claims Suit
- ALERT: CDC SAYS PALM BEACH COUNTY NOW “HIGH” FOR COVID SPREAD
- BOOMERS BOCA RATON: WOMAN CLAIMS ASSAULT, BATTERY
- WARNING: Fort Lauderdale Airport Says Arrive Early, Prepare To Wait This Holiday Weekend
- STALKER: Police Say Boca Raton Woman Stalked, Threatened Victim
- ALERT: US27 CLOSED, DOUBLE FATAL CRASH NEAR ALLIGATOR ALLEY
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal