Palm Beach County Reports Infection, Death Increase
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The trend is troubling for Florida and Palm Beach County. The latest COVID-19 numbers released by the Florida Department of Health reveals an alarming increase in infections and deaths in both Florida and Palm Beach County.
The Florida DOH reports 2,548 confirmed COVID-19 cases logged Tuesday through 11:59 p.m. with 131 new deaths. The positivity rate dropped a bit to 4.15-percent. The Florida total death count is now 14,904 with 722,707 COVID-19 infections.
In Palm Beach County, 13 new COVID-19 deaths and 138 new COVID-19 infections were logged on Tuesday — the highest count in at least six days. Conversely, the positivity rate pulled back a bit to 2.80 percent.
Palm Beach County now reports 47,384 confirmed COVID-19 cases and 1,408 deaths.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Century Village Resident Jailed, Allegedly Stole $30K From Football League
- Palm Beach County Republican Party Embroiled in Libel Suit
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him
- Son Of Palm Beach County School Board Member Back In Jail
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW