Palm Beach County Reports Infection, Death Increase
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The trend is troubling for Florida and Palm Beach County. The latest COVID-19 numbers released by the Florida Department of Health reveals an alarming increase in infections and deaths in both Florida and Palm Beach County.
The Florida DOH reports 2,548 confirmed COVID-19 cases logged Tuesday through 11:59 p.m. with 131 new deaths. The positivity rate dropped a bit to 4.15-percent. The Florida total death count is now 14,904 with 722,707 COVID-19 infections.
In Palm Beach County, 13 new COVID-19 deaths and 138 new COVID-19 infections were logged on Tuesday — the highest count in at least six days. Conversely, the positivity rate pulled back a bit to 2.80 percent.
Palm Beach County now reports 47,384 confirmed COVID-19 cases and 1,408 deaths.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School
- Boca Raton Man Claims 800-Pack-Rat Sold His Stuff When Credit Card Expired
- Florida Teachers Slam DeSantis, Call On Him To Listen To Medical Professionals
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County Reinstates Mandatory Masking In Public Buildings
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog
- Fire, Identify, Publicly Ridicule Unvaccinated: Here’s What Florida Readers Are Saying
- FUNERAL HOME ERROR: Lists Boca Raton Man As Single, Was Actually Married
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: COVID Positivity Soars To 16.4 Percent