BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t like to blast other media. But the Palm Beach Post is becoming such a disaster that it has to be called out. The Post, which more and more is looking like a free supermarket check-out-lane version of its parent USAToday, is seemingly living in an alternate universe. BocaNewsNow.com is about to publish a significant story on contact tracing in the Palm Beach County School District, but the Post’s main story as of 6:30 a.m. Wednesday is that a McDonald’s in Palm Beach Gardens has renovated its dining room.
We’re not making this up.
BocaNewsNow.com is free. We’re not charging for our journalism. You can even subscribe to BocaNewsNow.com by simply using the box below to receive a short email notification every time a new story is posted. (Read the story. Don’t read the story. We won’t spam you either way). Once you sign up, go ahead and call the Palm Beach Post’s subscription department at 561-820-4663 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancel your subscription. Save your $10/month.
We generally support all journalism. But the Post is now spiraling downward with such speed that if you blink you might miss its impact with earth. Certainly the Post won’t even know of the impact until it reads it somewhere else, first. The Post is constantly re-reporting stories that appear on BocaNewsNow.com days earlier, and is frequently relying on its “journalistic partners” (TV stations, USAToday, and sister paper Sarasota Herald Tribune) to fill space.
Palm Beach County deserves better.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Local Lobster Mini-Season Diver Dies
- Florida’s Unvaccinated Adults Are The Problem, 12K COVID Cases Monday
- Boca’s Fit Foodz, Quates Mexican Restaurant Both Warned By Health Inspector
- Miami Beach Assault Leads To Massive Haul Of Guns In Broward County
- Palm Beach County School Board Members Silent On Mask Mandates
- Seven Bridges Homeowner Sentenced To Six Years In Federal Prison
- CDC Says All School Students Should Wear Masks Indoors, School District Ignores
- CDC Expected To Tell Floridians To Mask Up, Even If Vaccinated
- Four “High Priority” Violations For Ben’s Kosher Deli In West Boca Raton