BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — We don’t like to blast other media. But the Palm Beach Post is becoming such a disaster that it has to be called out. The Post, which more and more is looking like a free supermarket check-out-lane version of its parent USAToday, is seemingly living in an alternate universe. BocaNewsNow.com is about to publish a significant story on contact tracing in the Palm Beach County School District, but the Post’s main story as of 6:30 a.m. Wednesday is that a McDonald’s in Palm Beach Gardens has renovated its dining room.
We’re not making this up.
BocaNewsNow.com is free. We’re not charging for our journalism. You can even subscribe to BocaNewsNow.com by simply using the box below to receive a short email notification every time a new story is posted. (Read the story. Don’t read the story. We won’t spam you either way). Once you sign up, go ahead and call the Palm Beach Post’s subscription department at 561-820-4663 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancel your subscription. Save your $10/month.
We generally support all journalism. But the Post is now spiraling downward with such speed that if you blink you might miss its impact with earth. Certainly the Post won’t even know of the impact until it reads it somewhere else, first. The Post is constantly re-reporting stories that appear on BocaNewsNow.com days earlier, and is frequently relying on its “journalistic partners” (TV stations, USAToday, and sister paper Sarasota Herald Tribune) to fill space.
Palm Beach County deserves better.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- What Is The City Of Boca Raton Hiding About COVID?
- COVID Testing To End At South County Civic Center
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths, Infections Still Surging
- Feds Charge Florida Man For Inciting Violence At Capitol
- Boca Raton Physician Jailed On DUI Charge
- Cops Seek Thieves Who Hit West Boynton Target
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children
- Big COVID Spike In Palm Beach County Schools
- Following Record Death Day, 418 Now Hospitalized With COVID In Palm Beach Co.