Too Soon For Florida Concern, But Reminder That Hurricane Season Continues
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s much too soon to fear the yellow X that you see above, but know that there is yet another system being monitored by the National Hurricane Center. We always stress the oval you see above is not track, but a possible location where the system may form into a depression.
The next system to form is Epsilon. Delta is the hurricane on a path to pummel Louisiana.
The very brief tropical outlook follows:
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico: The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Hurricane Delta, located over the south-central Gulf of Mexico. 1. A vigorous tropical wave located a few hundred miles south of the Cabo Verde Islands is producing a large area of disorganized showers and thunderstorms, along with tropical-storm-force wind gusts. This disturbance is expected to move generally westward at about 15 mph over the tropical Atlantic for the next several days. Environmental conditions could become more conducive for some gradual development to occur by early next week when the system is located well east of the Lesser Antilles. By the middle and latter part of the week, upper-level winds are forecast to increase and become unfavorable for tropical cyclone formation. * Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent. * Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA: COVID ER Visits Rising, Local ICU Count Up, Positivity Slightly Down
- Leaders Of “Extreme Jewish Sect” Charged With Child Exploitation
- SAFETY ALERT: Aptive Pest Control Allegedly Trespassing In Area Communities
- Former Boca Raton Chief Dan Alexander Named Chief Of Palm Beach County School Police
- DEVELOPING: Palm Beach Schools Distance Learning System Failing
- Burt and Max’s Delray Beach Cited For Mold, Insects
- COVID SPREAD SPEEDS: Florida Positivity Jumps To Highest In Month
- COVID PROBLEMS FLORIDA: Hospitalizations Surging Again
- Staten Island Woman Jailed In Delray Beach