Too Soon For Florida Concern, But Reminder That Hurricane Season Continues
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s much too soon to fear the yellow X that you see above, but know that there is yet another system being monitored by the National Hurricane Center. We always stress the oval you see above is not track, but a possible location where the system may form into a depression.
The next system to form is Epsilon. Delta is the hurricane on a path to pummel Louisiana.
The very brief tropical outlook follows:
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico: The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Hurricane Delta, located over the south-central Gulf of Mexico. 1. A vigorous tropical wave located a few hundred miles south of the Cabo Verde Islands is producing a large area of disorganized showers and thunderstorms, along with tropical-storm-force wind gusts. This disturbance is expected to move generally westward at about 15 mph over the tropical Atlantic for the next several days. Environmental conditions could become more conducive for some gradual development to occur by early next week when the system is located well east of the Lesser Antilles. By the middle and latter part of the week, upper-level winds are forecast to increase and become unfavorable for tropical cyclone formation. * Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent. * Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach
- Inmate Sues Boca Raton’s GEO Group For Withholding Dental Care
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Has 30 Percent Chance Of Development
- Michael Burke Named Interim Superintendent of Palm Beach County Schools
- Broken Sound Country Club Cited By Health Inspector