Too Soon For Florida Concern, But Reminder That Hurricane Season Continues
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — It’s much too soon to fear the yellow X that you see above, but know that there is yet another system being monitored by the National Hurricane Center. We always stress the oval you see above is not track, but a possible location where the system may form into a depression.
The next system to form is Epsilon. Delta is the hurricane on a path to pummel Louisiana.
The very brief tropical outlook follows:
For the North Atlantic...Caribbean Sea and the Gulf of Mexico: The National Hurricane Center is issuing advisories on Hurricane Delta, located over the south-central Gulf of Mexico. 1. A vigorous tropical wave located a few hundred miles south of the Cabo Verde Islands is producing a large area of disorganized showers and thunderstorms, along with tropical-storm-force wind gusts. This disturbance is expected to move generally westward at about 15 mph over the tropical Atlantic for the next several days. Environmental conditions could become more conducive for some gradual development to occur by early next week when the system is located well east of the Lesser Antilles. By the middle and latter part of the week, upper-level winds are forecast to increase and become unfavorable for tropical cyclone formation. * Formation chance through 48 hours...low...near 0 percent. * Formation chance through 5 days...low...20 percent.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ARREST: Asked To Stop Cursing In Publix, Man Allegedly Threatens Victim With Belt
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Rents Car On Turo To Drug Addict, Car Destroyed…
- Huge Gift Will Lead To Therapy Center For Jewish Family Services
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Troubled Restaurant To Reopen Tonight For Fourth Time
- SIRENS: Apartment Fire In Delray Beach, Drunk In Publix, Bleeding In Costco
- REMINDER: Delray Beach Lights 100FT Christmas Tree Tonight
- CLAIM: Remote Proctor Forces Local Woman To Urinate On Camera During Final Exam
- Crash, “Droopy Eyelids,” Then DUI Arrest For Boca Raton Woman
- SIRENS: Poisoned In Polo Club, Dead In Boca Pointe, Traumatic Injury In Boca West,