PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Palm Beach County Fire Rescue Advisory Verbatim) — At 11:15am crews from Palm Beach County Fire Rescue and Palm Beach Gardens Fire Rescue responded to North County Airport for reports of an aircraft incident.
First arriving firefighters reported an aircraft that had run off the runway on takeoff and crashed into a small pond. A total of seven(7) people were on the aircraft, a Cessna 414, at the time of the crash. A total of nine (9) patients were transported to a local area hospital.
The two additional patients were bystanders that provided assistance before fire rescue units arrived. The cause of the crash is under investigation by the FAA.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach
- Inmate Sues Boca Raton’s GEO Group For Withholding Dental Care