PALM BEACH COUNTY, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Palm Beach County Fire Rescue Advisory Verbatim) — At 11:15am crews from Palm Beach County Fire Rescue and Palm Beach Gardens Fire Rescue responded to North County Airport for reports of an aircraft incident.
First arriving firefighters reported an aircraft that had run off the runway on takeoff and crashed into a small pond. A total of seven(7) people were on the aircraft, a Cessna 414, at the time of the crash. A total of nine (9) patients were transported to a local area hospital.
The two additional patients were bystanders that provided assistance before fire rescue units arrived. The cause of the crash is under investigation by the FAA.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- What Is The City Of Boca Raton Hiding About COVID?
- COVID Testing To End At South County Civic Center
- FLORIDA: COVID Deaths, Infections Still Surging
- Feds Charge Florida Man For Inciting Violence At Capitol
- Boca Raton Physician Jailed On DUI Charge
- Cops Seek Thieves Who Hit West Boynton Target
- Broward Pediatrician Michael Mizrachy Ordered Away From Children
- Big COVID Spike In Palm Beach County Schools
- Following Record Death Day, 418 Now Hospitalized With COVID In Palm Beach Co.