Department Of Health Appears To Suppress Death Data As President Trump Discusses Florida Rally While Battling COVID
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — In what appears to be a blatant attempt to suppress COVID death data, the Florida Department of Health has removed the daily death counts from its COVID-19 reports. Look at the two items below. The first shows “new deaths” in a report issued on October 8th. The second graphic is today — October 9th. The “new deaths” line item doesn’t exist. Simple math reveals 118 COVID-19 deaths were logged Thursday through 11:59 p.m. in Florida.
Why the Department of Health removed this data from it’s daily report is unclear. The “new death” line item has been in the daily report since March.
Florida recorded 2,904 COVID-19 new infections on Thursday through 11:59 p.m.
There are now 728,921 recorded COVID-19 infections in Florida with 15,186 deaths. 130 new infections were logged in Palm Beach County on Thursday through 11:59 p.m. Again, the death count was removed but math shows that 9 new deaths were logged on Thursday, bringing the Palm Beach County total to 1,416 lives lost to COVID-19.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- No Masks At Salt 7 Delray, We Were Told To Call Back During The Week
- Delray Beach Woman’s “Bumping” Leads To Battery On Senior Charge
- GL Homes Sued By HOA, Alleges Violation Of Florida Building Code
- COVID Hospitalizations Again Rising In Florida, Palm Beach County
- One Killed In Yamato Road Crash, Golf Cart Vs. Car
- UPDATE: Palm Beach County School District Explains FSA Requirement, Order
- CRITICAL CRASH: Yamato Road Closed, Car Hits Golf Cart
- BREAKING: FSA’S Do Not Count, State Says Mandatory Tests Not Required For Promotion
- Police Arrest 12-Year-Old For School Bomb Threat