BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Janice Czarniecki is facing two DUI charges after she allegedly hit a car in front of her on an I-95 exit ramp.
Florida Highway Patrol responded to the area of the Congress Avenue exit to I-95 Southbound Friday afternoon around 5:40 p.m. According to citations reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com, Czarniecki, driving a white 2018 Landrover, had hit the car in front of her. As FHP troopers investigated, they apparently determined that she was under the influence of alcohol. Her blood alcohol content, according to the citation, was .120.
Czarniecki was charged with both DUI and “DUI — Damage To Property Or Person Of Another.”
FHP Troopers booked Czarniekci into the Palm Beach County Jail just after midnight Saturday. She was later released on her own recognizance.
A court date is set for November.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections Is Hiring
- SIRENS: Dead In A Palm Beach Hotel, Crash On I-95, Fall At Olympic Heights High
- FLYING TODAY? JetBlue, United, Southwest All Reporting Delays Out Of Fort Lauderdale
- WEATHER: Stunning Days Ahead For Boca Raton, Delray Beach
- OMICRON: No Mask Change, Yet, For Palm Beach Schools
- SIRENS: Car Crashes At SunPass Building, Several Fall In Boca West, Pot Burns At Kings Point
- Boynton Man Who Allegedly Stole Kid’s College Fund Demands Article Removal, Not Happening
- Multiple High Priority Violations For Boca Raton Italian Restaurant
- SIRENS: Car Burns In Mizner Country Club, Car Crashes In Kings Point, Person Drunk In Publix