BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Janice Czarniecki is facing two DUI charges after she allegedly hit a car in front of her on an I-95 exit ramp.
Florida Highway Patrol responded to the area of the Congress Avenue exit to I-95 Southbound Friday afternoon around 5:40 p.m. According to citations reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com, Czarniecki, driving a white 2018 Landrover, had hit the car in front of her. As FHP troopers investigated, they apparently determined that she was under the influence of alcohol. Her blood alcohol content, according to the citation, was .120.
Czarniecki was charged with both DUI and “DUI — Damage To Property Or Person Of Another.”
FHP Troopers booked Czarniekci into the Palm Beach County Jail just after midnight Saturday. She was later released on her own recognizance.
A court date is set for November.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton’s Waltuch Family Sponsors Magen David Adom Ambulance
- DUI Charge For Delray’s Joanne McGinnis
- Palm Beach Schools: 209 Confirmed COVID-19 Cases
- Boca Raton’s Ruben Uraga Jailed, Is Sex Offender
- APOLOGY: William Latson, Fired Spanish River High Principal, Says Not Holocaust Denier
- COVID FLORIDA BAD: Palm Beach Positivity Tops 8 Percent, 4289 New Cases in State
- Delray Beach Fire Rescue To Hold Bone Marrow Drive For Sick Girl
- Now 179 COVID Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Boca Realtor Punches Boyfriend In Face, Jailed