BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Janice Czarniecki is facing two DUI charges after she allegedly hit a car in front of her on an I-95 exit ramp.
Florida Highway Patrol responded to the area of the Congress Avenue exit to I-95 Southbound Friday afternoon around 5:40 p.m. According to citations reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com, Czarniecki, driving a white 2018 Landrover, had hit the car in front of her. As FHP troopers investigated, they apparently determined that she was under the influence of alcohol. Her blood alcohol content, according to the citation, was .120.
Czarniecki was charged with both DUI and “DUI — Damage To Property Or Person Of Another.”
FHP Troopers booked Czarniekci into the Palm Beach County Jail just after midnight Saturday. She was later released on her own recognizance.
A court date is set for November.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Police Officer Arrested
- IT’S ALIVE: Hurricane Hunter Finds Circulation In System Near Florida
- Lotus Boca Raton Homeowner Sued For Spreading Rumors About Neighbor
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospitalizations Jump
- FLORIDA: Tropical Depression Now Likely To Form
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens