BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Janice Czarniecki is facing two DUI charges after she allegedly hit a car in front of her on an I-95 exit ramp.
Florida Highway Patrol responded to the area of the Congress Avenue exit to I-95 Southbound Friday afternoon around 5:40 p.m. According to citations reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com, Czarniecki, driving a white 2018 Landrover, had hit the car in front of her. As FHP troopers investigated, they apparently determined that she was under the influence of alcohol. Her blood alcohol content, according to the citation, was .120.
Czarniecki was charged with both DUI and “DUI — Damage To Property Or Person Of Another.”
FHP Troopers booked Czarniekci into the Palm Beach County Jail just after midnight Saturday. She was later released on her own recognizance.
A court date is set for November.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Johnson and Johnson Shots Being Canceled Throughout Area
- Flights Resume After Bomb Scare, Major Weather Delays At Fort Lauderdale Airport
- Roaches Found In Boca Raton Yogurt Shop, State Shuts It Down
- Real Estate Agent Susan Caljean Jailed On DUI Charge
- GETTING WORSE: Florida COVID Positivity Rate Highest In A Month
- FLORIDA HOSPITAL COUNT JUMPS: More Than 3000 Hospitalized For COVID
- Is The Boca Raton Police Department Doing Enough To Prevent Traffic Deaths, Injuries?
- Crowds, Chaos At Fort Lauderdale Airport Monday Morning
- Golf Instructor Drake Kelso Jailed On DUI Charge, Said Gun Was In Car