BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Janice Czarniecki is facing two DUI charges after she allegedly hit a car in front of her on an I-95 exit ramp.
Florida Highway Patrol responded to the area of the Congress Avenue exit to I-95 Southbound Friday afternoon around 5:40 p.m. According to citations reviewed by BocaNewsNow.com, Czarniecki, driving a white 2018 Landrover, had hit the car in front of her. As FHP troopers investigated, they apparently determined that she was under the influence of alcohol. Her blood alcohol content, according to the citation, was .120.
Czarniecki was charged with both DUI and “DUI — Damage To Property Or Person Of Another.”
FHP Troopers booked Czarniekci into the Palm Beach County Jail just after midnight Saturday. She was later released on her own recognizance.
A court date is set for November.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Firefighters Battle Elevator Blaze
- Palm Beach County ICU’s Packed, COVID Count Rising
- OUTRAGEOUS AGENTS: Tinder Leads To Battery Charge For Boca Realtor
- HORRIBLE: FLORIDA PASSES 25,000 DEATHS AS DESANTIS PROMOTES EMPLOYMENT
- Mizner Country Club GM Says Club Not Involved In Drug Sales
- Two In West Boca Home Jailed On Drug Charges
- POLICE: No, This Cat Wasn’t Shot In The Face And Dumped In Boca Raton
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again