Driver Incredibly Lucky To Be Alive, According To Rescuers
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A man is lucky to be alive after freak incident on I-95 in South Palm Beach County.
Delray Beach Fire Rescue reports that a man was driving on I-95 when a hunk of metal crashed, or more accurately smashed, through the windshield of his Ford vehicle.
It happened roughly a mile south of Woolbright on Tuesday. It wasn’t immediately clear where the metal originated. There is significant construction on many sections of I-95 now, but much of the work is happening overnight. Whether this is leftover debris, or something that flew off another vehicle or truck, was not clear. The man, incredibly, suffered just minor injuries not from the metal, but from the shattered glass of his windshield.
Florida Highway Patrol is investigating.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- South Florida Renters Need More Than $100K Salary Says New FAU Report
- Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed Monday
- HURRICANE CENTER: Three Systems Now Watched West, East Of Florida
- Crash Completely Closes I-95 Southbound At Hillsboro Blvd.
- Former Seven Bridges Delray Beach Bartender Arrested Twice In One Week
- DELAYS: I-95 To Close In Boca Raton, Several Detours Set For Delray, Boyton, Boca Raton
- Tropical Depression Forms East Of Florida As Another System Starts To Develop
- Delray Beach Man Charged With DUI Minutes After Leaving Alcoholics Anonymous Meeting
- HURRICANE CENTER: Depression Forming East Of Florida As Ophelia Moves Up Coast