Driver Incredibly Lucky To Be Alive, According To Rescuers
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A man is lucky to be alive after freak incident on I-95 in South Palm Beach County.
Delray Beach Fire Rescue reports that a man was driving on I-95 when a hunk of metal crashed, or more accurately smashed, through the windshield of his Ford vehicle.
It happened roughly a mile south of Woolbright on Tuesday. It wasn’t immediately clear where the metal originated. There is significant construction on many sections of I-95 now, but much of the work is happening overnight. Whether this is leftover debris, or something that flew off another vehicle or truck, was not clear. The man, incredibly, suffered just minor injuries not from the metal, but from the shattered glass of his windshield.
Florida Highway Patrol is investigating.
FREE! SUBSCRIBE TO BOCANEWSNOW.COM
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Could Affect South Florida
- INCREASE: Now 129 COVID-19 Cases In Palm Beach County Schools
- Vice Mayor Robert Weinroth Announces Increased Funding For Park Rangers
- Camera Off May Mean “Asbsent” In Palm Beach County Schools
- Wendy Sartory Link, Palm Beach Elections Supervisor, Won’t Answer Mail-In Ballot Questions
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: More Than 33,000 People File Official Records Online, Setting Record
- Florida Withholding COVID-19 Infection, Death Report For Wednesday
- Palm Beach County Extends Mask Order
- School Board Meeting: More Than 500 To Comment On Holocaust Questioner Rehire