Driver Incredibly Lucky To Be Alive, According To Rescuers
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A man is lucky to be alive after freak incident on I-95 in South Palm Beach County.
Delray Beach Fire Rescue reports that a man was driving on I-95 when a hunk of metal crashed, or more accurately smashed, through the windshield of his Ford vehicle.
It happened roughly a mile south of Woolbright on Tuesday. It wasn’t immediately clear where the metal originated. There is significant construction on many sections of I-95 now, but much of the work is happening overnight. Whether this is leftover debris, or something that flew off another vehicle or truck, was not clear. The man, incredibly, suffered just minor injuries not from the metal, but from the shattered glass of his windshield.
Florida Highway Patrol is investigating.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- SIRENS: Poisoned In Polo Club, Dead In Boca Pointe, Traumatic Injury In Boca West,
- City of Boca Raton Street Parade Set For December 8th
- Boca Raton PD Investigates Fatal Crash On Yamato Road
- FEDCON1: Aaron Singerman Nearly 3 Times Legal Limit After Crashing Boat Multiple Times
- Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections Is Hiring
- SIRENS: Dead In A Palm Beach Hotel, Crash On I-95, Fall At Olympic Heights High
- FLYING TODAY? JetBlue, United, Southwest All Reporting Delays Out Of Fort Lauderdale
- WEATHER: Stunning Days Ahead For Boca Raton, Delray Beach
- OMICRON: No Mask Change, Yet, For Palm Beach Schools