Driver Incredibly Lucky To Be Alive, According To Rescuers
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A man is lucky to be alive after freak incident on I-95 in South Palm Beach County.
Delray Beach Fire Rescue reports that a man was driving on I-95 when a hunk of metal crashed, or more accurately smashed, through the windshield of his Ford vehicle.
It happened roughly a mile south of Woolbright on Tuesday. It wasn’t immediately clear where the metal originated. There is significant construction on many sections of I-95 now, but much of the work is happening overnight. Whether this is leftover debris, or something that flew off another vehicle or truck, was not clear. The man, incredibly, suffered just minor injuries not from the metal, but from the shattered glass of his windshield.
Florida Highway Patrol is investigating.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- GETTING WORSE: South Palm Beach County ICUs Full, COVID Count Up
- PUBLIX: COVID Vaccine Appointment Site Open Again
- Palm Beach County Offering Summer Camp Scholarships
- Delray’s Georgios Pappas Charged With DUI
- Trump’s Palm Beach County Passes 100,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Publix COVID Shot Reservations Open Again Friday
- Graffiti Vandal Strikes West Delray Beach Community
- Palm Beach School District Adds Nearly 500 Cases Since Break
- Boca Raton, Delray Beach Real Estate Market Hot