Driver Incredibly Lucky To Be Alive, According To Rescuers
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — A man is lucky to be alive after freak incident on I-95 in South Palm Beach County.
Delray Beach Fire Rescue reports that a man was driving on I-95 when a hunk of metal crashed, or more accurately smashed, through the windshield of his Ford vehicle.
It happened roughly a mile south of Woolbright on Tuesday. It wasn’t immediately clear where the metal originated. There is significant construction on many sections of I-95 now, but much of the work is happening overnight. Whether this is leftover debris, or something that flew off another vehicle or truck, was not clear. The man, incredibly, suffered just minor injuries not from the metal, but from the shattered glass of his windshield.
Florida Highway Patrol is investigating.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School
- Boca Raton Man Claims 800-Pack-Rat Sold His Stuff When Credit Card Expired
- Florida Teachers Slam DeSantis, Call On Him To Listen To Medical Professionals
- BREAKING: Palm Beach County Reinstates Mandatory Masking In Public Buildings
- SCARED SCHOOL BOARD: We Obtain Private Email From Member Fearing Gov. DeSantis
- Area Veterinarian Pleads Guilty To Taping Self Being Intimate With Dog