BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — COVID-19 continues to be a major driver for real estate sales in Boca Raton and Delray Beach, with New Yorkers and others flocking to high priced homes in the region. Any downturn experienced during the first few months of COVID-19 restrictions has been corrected.
The Elliman Report, just released this morning, shows record setting activity, including: Delray Beach single family home sales increasing to their highest year over year rate in five years. Condo sales reaching their highest third quarter total in 22 years of tracking. And single family and luxury listing inventory dropping sharply from the prior year.
In Boca Raton, condo and single family sales saw their largest annual rise in seven years. All single family price trend indicators rose year over year as sales saw its largest jump in nearly nine years. All luxury condo price trend indicators showed a substantial year over year increase.
We are publishing the “one sheets” from Douglas Elliman Real Estate which provides local market analysis several times each year. The reports were released for public view early Thursday morning.BocaRaton-Q3_2020-Highlights
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- ALERT: US27 CLOSED, DOUBLE FATAL CRASH NEAR ALLIGATOR ALLEY
- SEVEN BRIDGES SUED: Pool Company Claims $20,000 Balance, Poop Removal
- Boca Raton Mayor Scott Singer Reacts To School Shooting
- EVACUATION: Morikami Park Elementary School Evacuated
- Delray Beach Woman Dies In Crash Near Bocaire Country Club
- Corey Zeidman, Boca Raton Poker Pro, Indicted On Federal Fraud Charges
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH: ANOTHER HOMEOWNER HEADS TO FEDERAL PRISON
- BREAKING: TWO DEAD IN FIREY CRASH ON I-95, ROAD CLOSED
- Tri-Rail Train Hits, Kills Pedestrian Late Wednesday Morning In South Florida