BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — COVID-19 continues to be a major driver for real estate sales in Boca Raton and Delray Beach, with New Yorkers and others flocking to high priced homes in the region. Any downturn experienced during the first few months of COVID-19 restrictions has been corrected.
The Elliman Report, just released this morning, shows record setting activity, including: Delray Beach single family home sales increasing to their highest year over year rate in five years. Condo sales reaching their highest third quarter total in 22 years of tracking. And single family and luxury listing inventory dropping sharply from the prior year.
In Boca Raton, condo and single family sales saw their largest annual rise in seven years. All single family price trend indicators rose year over year as sales saw its largest jump in nearly nine years. All luxury condo price trend indicators showed a substantial year over year increase.
We are publishing the “one sheets” from Douglas Elliman Real Estate which provides local market analysis several times each year. The reports were released for public view early Thursday morning.BocaRaton-Q3_2020-Highlights
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Marketplace Restaurant Shut By State, Mass Violations
- Area Teen Faces 11 Charges In Boca Raton, Bond Nearly $20K
- Mask Mandate Extended In Palm Beach County As COVID Spread Continues
- FLORIDA COVID: Infections Increase Again, Positivity Pulls Back Slightly
- Police Dispatcher Arrested For Misconduct
- Local Man Sentenced For Universal Studios Fraud
- Delray Beach, Boca Raton Real Estate Prices Soar, Inventory Drops
- No School Friday, Palm Beach County Schools To Close For Students
- Delray Beach Woman Facing Fraud, Drug Charges