BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Source: Supervisor of Elections) — BocaNewsNow.com is publishing the verbatim media advisory issued today by Palm Beach County’s Supervisor of Elections. This should be treated as official information regarding voting in Palm Beach County.
Early Voting begins on Monday, Oct. 19 in Palm Beach County, with registered voters able to vote at any one of the county’s 18 Early Voting locations. Polls will be open from 7 am to 7 pm each day, giving early voters flexible hours to make sure they can make their vote count. Early Voting runs from Oct. 19 – Nov. 1.
In addition, anyone who is voting by mail has the option of returning their completed ballot in the mail using pre-paid postage or can utilize one of the Supervisor of Elections’ 29 ballot drop off locations. The 29 drop off locations consist of the Early Voting locations, additional mobile van units with secure drop boxes, and secure drop boxes at each Supervisor of Elections office.
• There are 18 Early Voting locations in the county. Any registered voter in Palm Beach County can vote at an Early Voting location between Oct. 19 – Nov. 1 from 7am–7pm or drop their Vote-By-Mail ballot off at the location. Voters can check the wait time at each location on our website http://www.pbcelections.org.
• There are 4 Secure Drop Boxes where ballots can be dropped off 24/7 through Nov. 2. On Nov. 3, the three boxes at the branch offices will close at 5 pm when the offices close, and the drop box at the main office will close at 7 pm. Each secure box is clearly marked and has 24/7 video surveillance.
• There are 25 Mobile Van Ballot Drop Off locations, including 17 at Early Voting locations and 8 at additional locations in the county. These units will be able to accept ballots from voters quickly, so they don’t have to wait in line.
There are some important dates to remember:
• Early voting begins on Monday, Oct. 19, and concludes Sunday, Nov. 1; Early Voting
locations are open from 7 am – 7 pm.
• The deadline to request a Vote-by-Mail ballot to be mailed to you is Oct. 24 at 5 pm; a
ballot can be requested in person through Nov. 2;
• Election day is Tuesday, Nov. 3. All polls are open from 7 am to 7 pm.
For complete information on how to vote by mail, a list and map of Early Voting locations, and information on Election Day voting, please visit http://www.pbcelections.org and click on the “voters” tab. Included with this press release is a map of the Early Voting sites, mobile van drop offs, and secure ballot drop boxes.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County: Free COVID-19 Testing Available
- READ THE REPORT: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Sexually Harassed Multiple Women
- Are Boca, Delray Restaurant Workers Wearing Masks? Tell Us, Others
- Woman, Three Times Legal Limit, Asks Boca PD To Help Her Get To Hawaii
- Parents Outraged, Fearful That Palm Beach Schools Won’t Mandate Masks
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF
- Want Local Misinformation On COVID-19? Check NextDoor App
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Far From Florida Has 20 Percent Development Chance