BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County School District Friday morning reported 95 COVID-19 cases, almost evenly split between students and employees. The student infection count is 49, the employee infection count is 46. The dramatic increase in reported cases comes as the school district is still telling parents that they must choose “in person” or “distance learning” for their child — it’s a choice that will be in effect until mid-January.
You can reach the dashboard through a link at the end of this report. We are listing schools with three cases or more:
Whispering Pines Elementary School in West Boca (four cases). Turning Points Academy in West Palm Beach (three cases). Polo Park Middle School in Wellington, FL (four cases). Panther Run Elementary School in Lake Worth (four cases). Diamond View Elementary School in Greenacres (four cases). Del Prado Elementary School in Boca Raton (three cases). Clifford O. Taylor/Kirklane Elementary in Palm Springs (three cases).
We note the dashboard is often lagging from information that parents have received from their principals. We ask that you alert us when positive cases are announced in your school. Please use this form:
Here is a link to the dashboard.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Providing Medical Care Without A License
- TWO DEAD IN BRIGHTLINE CRASH IN DELRAY BEACH
- I-95 To Close Again In Boca Raton, Make Plans Now
- Police Activity Near Don Estridge Middle School In Boca Raton Is Not Criminal
- Delray Beach Man Accused Of Sales Tax Fraud
- AIRBNB Sued Over South Palm Beach County Hammock Incident
- Man Killed By Brightline Train In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Manslaughter Charge
- BOCA BRIDGES: Homeowner Strangles Another Homeowner, Caught On Ring Camera