BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County School District Friday morning reported 95 COVID-19 cases, almost evenly split between students and employees. The student infection count is 49, the employee infection count is 46. The dramatic increase in reported cases comes as the school district is still telling parents that they must choose “in person” or “distance learning” for their child — it’s a choice that will be in effect until mid-January.
You can reach the dashboard through a link at the end of this report. We are listing schools with three cases or more:
Whispering Pines Elementary School in West Boca (four cases). Turning Points Academy in West Palm Beach (three cases). Polo Park Middle School in Wellington, FL (four cases). Panther Run Elementary School in Lake Worth (four cases). Diamond View Elementary School in Greenacres (four cases). Del Prado Elementary School in Boca Raton (three cases). Clifford O. Taylor/Kirklane Elementary in Palm Springs (three cases).
We note the dashboard is often lagging from information that parents have received from their principals. We ask that you alert us when positive cases are announced in your school. Please use this form:
Here is a link to the dashboard.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FLORIDA SETS RECORD: 21,683 COVID CASES RECORDED ON FRIDAY
- Delray Beach Man Allegedly Held Knife To Wife, False Imprisonment Charge
- Heading To Airport? Yet Again, Fort Lauderdale Parking Is Packed
- EXCEPTIONALLY BAD: Florida Department Health COVID Report Is Dire
- Publix Mask Mandate Returns, Associates For Now, Customer Decision Pending
- CDC: PALM BEACH COUNTY POSITIVITY NOW 18 PERCENT
- Palm Beach County Clerk Now Mandates Masks At All Locations
- EXECUTIVE ORDER: DESANTIS BANS MASKS, THREATENS SCHOOL FUNDING
- PALM BEACH COUNTY: Parents Fear Masked Kids Will Be Bullied In School