BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County School District Saturday morning passed a milestone — there are now 102 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the school district. The split remains almost even between employees and students.
After BocaNewsNow.com’s exclusive reporting on COVID-19 dashboard issues, schools not telling parents in a timely manner that a child or teacher in their child’s classroom is infected, and contact tracing problems in the schools, the school district revamped its notification process on Friday. We broke that story Wednesday.
The dashboard, while better, continues to be incomplete. BocaNewsNow.com is aware of several infection confirmations not yet added to the dashboard. As a result of our reporting, the dashboard is now being updated twice a day.
Here is the current list of schools reporting three cases or more. We’ll link to the dashboard, below.
Binks Forest Elementary (2 employees, 1 student), Boca Raton Community Middle (2 students, 1 employee), Clifford O. Taylor/Kirklane Elementary (2 employees, 1 student); Del Prado Elementary (2 students, 1 employee); Diamond View Elementary (3 students, 1 employee); Panther Run Elementary (3 students, 1 employee); Plumosa School of the Arts (3 employees); Polo Park Middle (3 students, 2 employees); Turning Points Academy (3 employees); Whispering Pines Elementary (2 students, 2 employees).
In total: 53 students have tested positive for COVID-19, 49 employees have tested positive for COVID-19.
The complete dashboard is here.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Providing Medical Care Without A License
- TWO DEAD IN BRIGHTLINE CRASH IN DELRAY BEACH
- I-95 To Close Again In Boca Raton, Make Plans Now
- Police Activity Near Don Estridge Middle School In Boca Raton Is Not Criminal
- Delray Beach Man Accused Of Sales Tax Fraud
- AIRBNB Sued Over South Palm Beach County Hammock Incident
- Man Killed By Brightline Train In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Manslaughter Charge
- BOCA BRIDGES: Homeowner Strangles Another Homeowner, Caught On Ring Camera