BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County School District Saturday morning passed a milestone — there are now 102 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the school district. The split remains almost even between employees and students.
After BocaNewsNow.com’s exclusive reporting on COVID-19 dashboard issues, schools not telling parents in a timely manner that a child or teacher in their child’s classroom is infected, and contact tracing problems in the schools, the school district revamped its notification process on Friday. We broke that story Wednesday.
The dashboard, while better, continues to be incomplete. BocaNewsNow.com is aware of several infection confirmations not yet added to the dashboard. As a result of our reporting, the dashboard is now being updated twice a day.
Here is the current list of schools reporting three cases or more. We’ll link to the dashboard, below.
Binks Forest Elementary (2 employees, 1 student), Boca Raton Community Middle (2 students, 1 employee), Clifford O. Taylor/Kirklane Elementary (2 employees, 1 student); Del Prado Elementary (2 students, 1 employee); Diamond View Elementary (3 students, 1 employee); Panther Run Elementary (3 students, 1 employee); Plumosa School of the Arts (3 employees); Polo Park Middle (3 students, 2 employees); Turning Points Academy (3 employees); Whispering Pines Elementary (2 students, 2 employees).
In total: 53 students have tested positive for COVID-19, 49 employees have tested positive for COVID-19.
The complete dashboard is here.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured
- DONNA KLEIN JEWISH ACADEMY SUED: STUDENT BULLIED, INJURED
- POLICE: Bulldog Named Morty Attacks Golden Retriever In Seven Bridges, Punctures Ear
- HURRICANE CENTER: There’s Another Wave To Watch