Majority Of Infections On Boca Raton Campus
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida Atlantic University continues to be forthcoming with COVID-19 data, reporting a cumulative total mid-day Sunday of 218 students and 17 employees testing positive for Coronavirus. The campus distribution is 97.9-percent on the Boca Raton Campus, 1.3-percent on the Jupiter Campus, .4-percent each on the Davie Campus and Harbor Branch campus.
The active case count is much lower, as FAU reports 35 students and four employees are currently dealing with active COVID-19 infections. The numbers do not mean that all are symptomatic, but rather that they have tested positive for COVID-19 and have reported those tests to the school. Of the 35 students and 4 employees, all are enrolled at the Boca Raton campus.
Florida Atlantic University has taken the extraordinary measure of creating a dashboard that updates every 30 minutes, providing realtime data to not just FAU students and staff but the communities in which FAU operates.
The dashboard does not break down how many of the infected students live in university housing.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- MYSTERY: Dead Frog Circles Appearing In Seven Bridges Delray Beach
- HUGE COVID SPIKE IN FLORIDA, PALM BEACH COUNTY
- Did Bad Nursing At Bethesda East Hospital Lead To Woman’s Death?
- LAWSUIT: VALENCIA BAY TO REMOVE HUNDREDS OF OAK TREES
- Fourth DUI Arrest For Boca Woman Working At Addiction Center
- BREAKING: Man Shot In Head Just South Of Boca Raton, Search Underway
- REWARD: Fatal Shooting South Of Boca Raton, Who Is The Killer?
- WEATHER ALERT: Thunderstorms Moving Into Boca Raton
- LAWSUIT: OFFICE DEPOT SPAMMED CUSTOMERS