DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com)(Scene Active 7:45 A.M. October 21, 2020) — Palm Beach County Fire Rescue is warning motorists to stay away from the area of Atlantic Avenue and Jog Road in Delray Beach.
Rescuers on the scene say there is a major crash involving three vehicles. The weather continues to be stormy — with a significant amount of rain — in the immediate area. Weather conditions are expected remain poor throughout the morning.
Responders arrived around 7:17 a.m. Expect the delays to continue through morning rush. Best north/south alternates are Military Trail to the east and Lyons Road to the west, although both experience heavy congestion during morning drive.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman