Sloane Receives National Attention As She Battles Brain Cancer, More. Learning Express Holding Fundraiser Today. Bone Marrow Desperately Needed.
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you are planning to buy toys anytime soon, consider buying them at Learning Express in Woodfield Plaza today. A portion of all proceeds will benefit Sloane Caston. The three year old, who lives with her family in The Bridges, is facing two types of cancer. Her story continues to be told nationally.
Sloane is in desperate need of a bone marrow transplant. Her parents are not matches. The quest continues for that special someone who has the lifesaving marrow that could save Sloane’s life.
Friends of her family have reached out with heartbreaking photos taken as recently as yesterday.
BocaNewsNow.com is publishing two fliers — the first is for today’s event at Learning Express. The second is a general information flyer for Sloane’s campaign with Gift of Life.
Here is an important link to Sloane’s Gift Of Life webpage, complete with information about how you can personally help by simply undergoing a swab.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now
- Delray’s Carolyn Gulino Jailed On Enhanced DUI Charge
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge