BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) (Media Advisory Verbatim) — A record-breaking number of people are saving time and recording their deeds, mortgages and other official records online with the Clerk & Comptroller, Palm Beach County.
More than 33,000 official records were recorded electronically with the Clerk & Comptroller in September — an all-time high for a single month. Since Sept. 2019, the office has recorded nearly 330,000 official records online.
The Clerk & Comptroller’s eRecording service eliminates the need to mail or deliver documents to the courthouse. The electronic service is available around the clock, providing customers with more efficient and convenient service.
“Although we’ve offered eRecording since 2014, more customers today are now taking advantage of the convenience it provides by safely and securely submitting documents online rather than coming to the courthouse,” said Clerk & Comptroller Sharon R. Bock, Esq.
Since its launch six years ago, eRecording has become one of the Clerk & Comptroller’s most popular online services.
More than 70 percent of the official records filed with the Clerk & Comptroller are recorded electronically. Deeds and mortgages are among the most common
The number of mortgages recorded by the Clerk & Comptroller has increased by 33 percent year over year. Since Sept. 2019, more than 58,000 mortgages have been recorded.
To learn more about the Clerk & Comptroller’s eRecording service, visit mypalmbeachclerk.com/recording.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TWO TROPICAL WAVES EXPECTED TO BECOME DEPRESSIONS WITHIN DAYS
- WE’RE CONFUSED: Lee County Opposed Mask Mandates, But Angry Over No Evacuation Order?
- POLICE INVESTIGATE DRIVE-BY GEL GUN ATTACK IN SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY BEACH
- North Carolina Woman Drives On Rims In Boca Raton, Is Arrested For DUI
- PALM BEACH COUNTY REAL ESTATE MARKET TANKS
- WHAT’S IT DOING? New Tropical Wave Meandering, But Growing, South Of Florida
- Deputy Shoots Pit Bull But Bullet Travels Through Dog Into Another Deputy
- CHILD LEFT AT SCHOOL HE DOESN’T ATTEND, PARENTS CAN’T BE FOUND
- STUNNING FORM TO BE APPROVED BY PALM BEACH COUNTY SCHOOLS