BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Anthony Centolella is in the Palm Beach County Jail following his early Sunday morning arrest by PBSO on several charges, including the rarely seen “escape” charge.
The affidavit of probable cause is being processed mid-morning by the Palm Beach County Clerk’s office, but the charges — provided by the Palm Beach County Jail — suggest deputies had quite an early morning.
Centolella is charged with battery, damage property/criminal mischief, obstructing justice, and “escape — prisoner escape or attempted escape.”
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office also charged Centolella with “grand theft of (a) motor vehicle.”
Centolella, 27, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 6:21 Sunday morning and was being held without bond as of 10:45 a.m. Jail records list the 6000 block of Via Regina in Boca Raton as his residential address.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now
- Delray’s Carolyn Gulino Jailed On Enhanced DUI Charge
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge