BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Anthony Centolella is in the Palm Beach County Jail following his early Sunday morning arrest by PBSO on several charges, including the rarely seen “escape” charge.
The affidavit of probable cause is being processed mid-morning by the Palm Beach County Clerk’s office, but the charges — provided by the Palm Beach County Jail — suggest deputies had quite an early morning.
Centolella is charged with battery, damage property/criminal mischief, obstructing justice, and “escape — prisoner escape or attempted escape.”
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office also charged Centolella with “grand theft of (a) motor vehicle.”
Centolella, 27, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 6:21 Sunday morning and was being held without bond as of 10:45 a.m. Jail records list the 6000 block of Via Regina in Boca Raton as his residential address.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wave Watching Continues, Another Expected To Form
- Delray Beach Father And Son Charged In Boynton Shooting, Witness Threat
- BREAKING: Shots Fired In Boca Raton
- Health Inspector Cites Local McDonald’s For Insects, Garbage
- Boca Raton Woman Pulls Gun On Former Israeli Defense Force Soldier
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers