BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Anthony Centolella is in the Palm Beach County Jail following his early Sunday morning arrest by PBSO on several charges, including the rarely seen “escape” charge.
The affidavit of probable cause is being processed mid-morning by the Palm Beach County Clerk’s office, but the charges — provided by the Palm Beach County Jail — suggest deputies had quite an early morning.
Centolella is charged with battery, damage property/criminal mischief, obstructing justice, and “escape — prisoner escape or attempted escape.”
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office also charged Centolella with “grand theft of (a) motor vehicle.”
Centolella, 27, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 6:21 Sunday morning and was being held without bond as of 10:45 a.m. Jail records list the 6000 block of Via Regina in Boca Raton as his residential address.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Providing Medical Care Without A License
- TWO DEAD IN BRIGHTLINE CRASH IN DELRAY BEACH
- I-95 To Close Again In Boca Raton, Make Plans Now
- Police Activity Near Don Estridge Middle School In Boca Raton Is Not Criminal
- Delray Beach Man Accused Of Sales Tax Fraud
- AIRBNB Sued Over South Palm Beach County Hammock Incident
- Man Killed By Brightline Train In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Manslaughter Charge
- BOCA BRIDGES: Homeowner Strangles Another Homeowner, Caught On Ring Camera