BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Anthony Centolella is in the Palm Beach County Jail following his early Sunday morning arrest by PBSO on several charges, including the rarely seen “escape” charge.
The affidavit of probable cause is being processed mid-morning by the Palm Beach County Clerk’s office, but the charges — provided by the Palm Beach County Jail — suggest deputies had quite an early morning.
Centolella is charged with battery, damage property/criminal mischief, obstructing justice, and “escape — prisoner escape or attempted escape.”
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office also charged Centolella with “grand theft of (a) motor vehicle.”
Centolella, 27, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 6:21 Sunday morning and was being held without bond as of 10:45 a.m. Jail records list the 6000 block of Via Regina in Boca Raton as his residential address.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman