BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boca Raton resident Anthony Centolella is in the Palm Beach County Jail following his early Sunday morning arrest by PBSO on several charges, including the rarely seen “escape” charge.
The affidavit of probable cause is being processed mid-morning by the Palm Beach County Clerk’s office, but the charges — provided by the Palm Beach County Jail — suggest deputies had quite an early morning.
Centolella is charged with battery, damage property/criminal mischief, obstructing justice, and “escape — prisoner escape or attempted escape.”
The Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office also charged Centolella with “grand theft of (a) motor vehicle.”
Centolella, 27, was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail at 6:21 Sunday morning and was being held without bond as of 10:45 a.m. Jail records list the 6000 block of Via Regina in Boca Raton as his residential address.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Woman Flees Police After Crash, Then Crashes Into Dumpster and Fire Hydrant
- REAL ESTATE WARNING: FAU Professor Says U.S. Housing Market Peaking, South Florida Overvalued
- FLORIDA COVID: State Adds 10,699 New Coronavirus Cases, 98 Deaths
- NO SCHOOL FRIDAY: Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed For Students
- Palm Beach Schools Added 84 COVID Cases Since Thanksgiving Break
- New Jersey Man Jailed, Allegedly Punched Boca Man On Federal Highway
- POLICE: Body Found In West Delray Beach Bushes, Investigation Underway
- DESANTIS: Florida Will Vaccinate Nursing Home Residents Before Healthcare Workers
- FROM BAD TO WORSE: Florida Logs 9,920 COVID Cases On Tuesday