COVID-19 Infections, Deaths Continue In Palm Beach County. Home Depot’s Masking Policy In Effect Since July.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County’s masking order remains in effect but concerned readers say it’s not being enforced at Home Depot in West Boca Raton at U.S. 441 and Glades Road.
This photo was sent to the BocaNewsNow.com newsroom on Saturday. We reached out to Home Depot (NYSE:HD) corporate headquarters in Atlanta but received no response from its media relations department. Media relations teams in major publicly held companies tend to monitor media requests 24/7.
The unmasked worker is notable as Palm Beach County — and Florida — see continued COVID-19 spread, cases and deaths.
The Palm Beach County masking order was just extended for 30 days. It’s expected to last well into 2021. Home Depot instituted a mandatory mask policy company-wide in July.
Home Depot stock closed up $1.84 Friday to $283.00.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wave Watching Continues, Another Expected To Form
- Delray Beach Father And Son Charged In Boynton Shooting, Witness Threat
- BREAKING: Shots Fired In Boca Raton
- Health Inspector Cites Local McDonald’s For Insects, Garbage
- Boca Raton Woman Pulls Gun On Former Israeli Defense Force Soldier
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers