COVID-19 Infections, Deaths Continue In Palm Beach County. Home Depot’s Masking Policy In Effect Since July.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County’s masking order remains in effect but concerned readers say it’s not being enforced at Home Depot in West Boca Raton at U.S. 441 and Glades Road.
This photo was sent to the BocaNewsNow.com newsroom on Saturday. We reached out to Home Depot (NYSE:HD) corporate headquarters in Atlanta but received no response from its media relations department. Media relations teams in major publicly held companies tend to monitor media requests 24/7.
The unmasked worker is notable as Palm Beach County — and Florida — see continued COVID-19 spread, cases and deaths.
The Palm Beach County masking order was just extended for 30 days. It’s expected to last well into 2021. Home Depot instituted a mandatory mask policy company-wide in July.
Home Depot stock closed up $1.84 Friday to $283.00.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now
- Delray’s Carolyn Gulino Jailed On Enhanced DUI Charge
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge