COVID-19 Infections, Deaths Continue In Palm Beach County. Home Depot’s Masking Policy In Effect Since July.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County’s masking order remains in effect but concerned readers say it’s not being enforced at Home Depot in West Boca Raton at U.S. 441 and Glades Road.
This photo was sent to the BocaNewsNow.com newsroom on Saturday. We reached out to Home Depot (NYSE:HD) corporate headquarters in Atlanta but received no response from its media relations department. Media relations teams in major publicly held companies tend to monitor media requests 24/7.
The unmasked worker is notable as Palm Beach County — and Florida — see continued COVID-19 spread, cases and deaths.
The Palm Beach County masking order was just extended for 30 days. It’s expected to last well into 2021. Home Depot instituted a mandatory mask policy company-wide in July.
Home Depot stock closed up $1.84 Friday to $283.00.
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Loggers’ Run HOA Forecloses On Another Home Over $700
- BEWARE: COYOTES RUNNING FREE IN EAST BOCA RATON
- DUCKLING RESCUE! Palm Beach County Fire Rescue Saves Ducklings In Boca Raton
- HURRICANE CENTER: THERE IS A NEW SYSTEM EAST OF FLORIDA
- Kings Point Resident Violence Leads To Arrest
- REMINDER: SKIP “GO FUND ME,” FOR IAN DONATIONS, STICK TO LEGIT CHARITIES
- Two South Palm Beach County Parks To Remain Closed Until Saturday
- Crash Leaves Pedestrian Dead In North Broward County
- All Palm Beach County Operations Return To Normal On Friday