COVID-19 Infections, Deaths Continue In Palm Beach County. Home Depot’s Masking Policy In Effect Since July.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Palm Beach County’s masking order remains in effect but concerned readers say it’s not being enforced at Home Depot in West Boca Raton at U.S. 441 and Glades Road.
This photo was sent to the BocaNewsNow.com newsroom on Saturday. We reached out to Home Depot (NYSE:HD) corporate headquarters in Atlanta but received no response from its media relations department. Media relations teams in major publicly held companies tend to monitor media requests 24/7.
The unmasked worker is notable as Palm Beach County — and Florida — see continued COVID-19 spread, cases and deaths.
The Palm Beach County masking order was just extended for 30 days. It’s expected to last well into 2021. Home Depot instituted a mandatory mask policy company-wide in July.
Home Depot stock closed up $1.84 Friday to $283.00.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman