POLICE: Prostitution Charge Filed After Suspect Offered Undercover Officer Services For Money.
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The resident of Seven Bridges in West Delray Beach charged with prostitution on Friday allegedly offered to provide services to a police officer.
The affidavit of probable cause in the arrest of Julie November was just released by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Courts. A police officer wrote what led to November’s arrest. (We warn our readers this is somewhat graphic).
“On October 23, 2020, units of the West Palm Beach Police Department Special Investigations Division were conducting an operation to combat prostitution within the North End of the City of West Palm Beach. There have been numerous citizen complaints made regarding this this issue. Undercover Officer (UC) D. Mathura was in an undisclosed UC vehicle patrolling the area for females engaging in prostitution. UC made contact with Julie November, white female, on the corner of 41st Street and Broadway. November entered the UC vehicle and made a verbal deal to perform a**l sex with the UC for $60. The transaction was audio recorded.
Following the verbal agreement, a traffic stop was conducted on the vehicle at 54th Street and Greenwood Avenue, where November was taken into custody without further incident. November was interviewed for the purpose of human trafficking, which she stated she was not the victim of.
Based on the above information, Probable Cause was established to charge November with one count of Prostitution per F.S.S. 796.07(4A1).”
November, also charged with several counts of “failure to appear” and one count of larceny remains in the Palm Beach County Monday morning. The jail lists her residential address as the 16000 block of Cabernet Drive in Delray Beach.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now
- Delray’s Carolyn Gulino Jailed On Enhanced DUI Charge
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge