GUEST: “I had COVID. It’s No Problem For Me.”
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Video of a Saturday night party at One11 Boca Raton is raising concerns about COVID-19 spread among the young in South Palm Beach County. The video shows a large number of young partiers in the club with no masks and very little social distancing.
One social media user questioned online whether they could use the word “pandemic” for free admission.
BocaNewsNow.com heard from several of the partiers. One provided the video you see above. It was purposely recorded from one phone screen to another to redact metadata.
“It’s fine for me to go because I already had Corona,” said one of the women shown in the video. “I can not speak for other people. I probably wouldn’t want anyone who didn’t have Corona to go there.”
Added another partier: “I’m immune. I have good immunity.”
One11 Boca Raton was listed by the City of Boca Raton as a repeat offender of COVID-19 rules and regulations. The nightclub is now promoting a Halloween bash for those 21 and over. VIP tables run $500 and include a bottle of Champagne. An event tonight at the club features “potions in motion” but does not promote social distancing.
There was no immediate response from the Boca Raton Police Department as to the current state of inquiries involving One11 which is located at 111 SE Mizner Blvd.
One11 did not respond to phone calls from BocaNewsNow.com on Sunday or Monday.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Is Florida Gov. DeSantis Blocking CDC From COVID Data?
- CITY OF DELRAY BEACH REQUIRES EMPLOYEES TO SHOW VAX PROOF
- Want Local Misinformation On COVID-19? Check NextDoor App
- HURRICANE CENTER: New System Far From Florida Has 20 Percent Development Chance
- FATAL CRASH BOCA: David Hernandez, 21, Killed, Driver Allegedly Drunk
- KIDS HOSPITALIZED FLORIDA: CDC Report Reveals Children Hospitalized With COVID
- CDC Predicts 40,867 COVID Deaths In Florida In Four Weeks
- Seven Bridges HOA Sued Again: Defamation Claim By Caterer
- FLORIDA HOSPITALS IN CRISIS, 10K COVID PATIENTS USING BEDS