Charge: Ruben Uraga Failed To Provide Information To Police. Was On Probation.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Ruben Uraga, a sex offender, is in the Palm Beach County Jail Wednesday morning charged with not providing police current information about his residence.
Uraga, 31, was convicted in 2014 of two counts of “lewd or lascivious conduct with a victim under 16 years of age by an offender 18 or older.” Court records show he was sentenced to two years in prison and four years probation. He is required to repeatedly register with police.
Boca Raton Police arrested Uraga on Tuesday. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where he remains without bond.
The jail — and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement — list 1210 NW 13th Street as his current residential address.RUBEN-URAGA-Florida-Sexual-Offender
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- KINGS POINT DELRAY: Another Resident Arrested
- Boca Raton’s Alisa Catoggio Pleads Guilty To $40M Federal Kickback Scheme
- COPS ON SCENE: Double Shooting South Of Boca Raton
- SMELL SMOKE? Don’t Worry About It, There’s A Controlled Burn
- ALLIGATOR ALLEY SHOOTING: Police Seeks Suspect, Ask Public For Tips
- ALERT: Palm Beach County COVID Risk Spikes
- EXTREMELY DRUNK: Cops Say Boca Raton Man Three Times Limit
- AT LEAST SIX SEX OFFENDERS LIVE IN KINGS POINT DELRAY BEACH
- Moses Sues Walmart, Claims Parking Lot More Dangerous Than Red Sea