Charge: Ruben Uraga Failed To Provide Information To Police. Was On Probation.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Ruben Uraga, a sex offender, is in the Palm Beach County Jail Wednesday morning charged with not providing police current information about his residence.
Uraga, 31, was convicted in 2014 of two counts of “lewd or lascivious conduct with a victim under 16 years of age by an offender 18 or older.” Court records show he was sentenced to two years in prison and four years probation. He is required to repeatedly register with police.
Boca Raton Police arrested Uraga on Tuesday. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where he remains without bond.
The jail — and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement — list 1210 NW 13th Street as his current residential address.RUBEN-URAGA-Florida-Sexual-Offender
Content copyright © 2022 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark. BocaRudeton™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. Sirens™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “You hear sirens, we know where they went,”™ is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. “Don’t Want To Be Seen Here? Don’t Be Rude Here!™” is a trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 866-4-FL-NEWS. Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Tropical Storm Warning Canceled For Palm Beach County
- Tropical Storm Warning Remains In Effect Until Early Afternoon In Palm Beach County
- 17-Year-Old Enters Water In Highland Beach During Ian, Needs Rescue
- TORNADO KINGS POINT: Images From Restricted Area
- HURRICANE IAN STARTS TO WEAKEN, BUT IT’S NOT OVER YET IN PALM BEACH COUNTY
- HURRICANE IAN: Moving Ashore, Schools Closed Thursday, Power Out
- HURRICANE IAN EYEWALL COMING ASHORE, EXPECT WEATHER TO DETERIORATE
- PALM BEACH COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS CLOSED THURSDAY
- POWER OUTAGES CONTINUE: Thousands Without Power In Palm Beach, Broward, Miami-Dade