Charge: Ruben Uraga Failed To Provide Information To Police. Was On Probation.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Ruben Uraga, a sex offender, is in the Palm Beach County Jail Wednesday morning charged with not providing police current information about his residence.
Uraga, 31, was convicted in 2014 of two counts of “lewd or lascivious conduct with a victim under 16 years of age by an offender 18 or older.” Court records show he was sentenced to two years in prison and four years probation. He is required to repeatedly register with police.
Boca Raton Police arrested Uraga on Tuesday. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where he remains without bond.
The jail — and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement — list 1210 NW 13th Street as his current residential address.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- PALM BEACH SCHOOLS: Superintendent Tells Parents Nothing Will Change Second Semester
- WHERE IS SHE? Boca Police Looking For Marilyn Ruddy
- Jewish Family Services In Boca Donated 500 Meals For Thanksgiving
- Chick-fil-A To Open In West Boca Raton, Will Feed 100 Local Heroes Free For A Year
- FLORIDA: DeSantis Says Lockdowns Do Nothing, Social Distancing Not Needed, State Hits 999,319 Infections
- DESANTIS: VIRTUAL LEARNING TO CONTINUE SPRING SEMESTER
- Palm Beach Schools Return With 785 COVID-19 Cases Logged So Far
- Delray Beach Man Jailed On Child Abuse, Strangulation Charges
- COVID FLORIDA: State Adds Another 7179 Cases In One Day, Positivity Climbs