Charge: Ruben Uraga Failed To Provide Information To Police. Was On Probation.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Ruben Uraga, a sex offender, is in the Palm Beach County Jail Wednesday morning charged with not providing police current information about his residence.
Uraga, 31, was convicted in 2014 of two counts of “lewd or lascivious conduct with a victim under 16 years of age by an offender 18 or older.” Court records show he was sentenced to two years in prison and four years probation. He is required to repeatedly register with police.
Boca Raton Police arrested Uraga on Tuesday. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where he remains without bond.
The jail — and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement — list 1210 NW 13th Street as his current residential address.RUBEN-URAGA-Florida-Sexual-Offender
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- FEDS: South Florida Man Pleads Guilty To Medicare Fraud
- Crash On Turnpike Slowing Traffic In Boca Raton
- DeSantis, Self-Proclaimed “Education Governor,” Tightens Stranglehold On State Colleges
- Living Room Theater At FAU To Permanently Close
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 At Yamato To Close In Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Cited For Ten Violations During Health Inspection
- SEVEN BRIDGES HOMEOWNER WITH LACERATED NECK WAS FOUND COVERED IN WHITE POWDER
- TODAY: Diverging Diamond Opens At Glades Road And I-95 In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed, Allegedly Pointed Gun At Man, Bit Him On Neck