Charge: Ruben Uraga Failed To Provide Information To Police. Was On Probation.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Ruben Uraga, a sex offender, is in the Palm Beach County Jail Wednesday morning charged with not providing police current information about his residence.
Uraga, 31, was convicted in 2014 of two counts of “lewd or lascivious conduct with a victim under 16 years of age by an offender 18 or older.” Court records show he was sentenced to two years in prison and four years probation. He is required to repeatedly register with police.
Boca Raton Police arrested Uraga on Tuesday. He was booked into the Palm Beach County Jail where he remains without bond.
The jail — and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement — list 1210 NW 13th Street as his current residential address.RUBEN-URAGA-Florida-Sexual-Offender
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge
- Amazing Photos: Two Tractor Trailers Crash On Turnpike Near Delray Beach
- Do You Live Near These Boca Raton Sex Offenders?
- Boca Raton’s Rex Baron Cited By Health Inspectors
- Popular Delray Beach Restaurant Sued Over Umbrella Incident
- New Rules For COVID-19 Shots As Publix Again Takes Appointments
- Boca Raton Man Pleads Guilty To Posting Child Abuse Photos Of Toddler In His Care
- Alleged Boca Meth House Raided