UPDATE: The Affidavit of Probable Cause is now available to read. Please see it, below.
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach Police arrested Joanne McGinnis late Tuesday night and booked her on hit and run and DUI charges.
The affidavit of probable cause is still being processed early Wednesday morning, but jail records show McGinnis was booked into the Palm beach County Jail just after midnight. She was released on her own recognizance at 4:21 a.m.
Delray Beach Police charged McGinnis with “hit and run, leave scene of a crash involving damaging to property” and “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — damage to property or person of another.”
McGinnis, 55, lives in the 3500 block of Harbor Circle in Delray Beach, according to jail records. A court date is pending. It was not immediately clear where the incident, or arrest, took place.
Content copyright © 2020 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Delray Beach Woman Flees Police After Crash, Then Crashes Into Dumpster and Fire Hydrant
- REAL ESTATE WARNING: FAU Professor Says U.S. Housing Market Peaking, South Florida Overvalued
- FLORIDA COVID: State Adds 10,699 New Coronavirus Cases, 98 Deaths
- NO SCHOOL FRIDAY: Palm Beach County Public Schools Closed For Students
- Palm Beach Schools Added 84 COVID Cases Since Thanksgiving Break
- New Jersey Man Jailed, Allegedly Punched Boca Man On Federal Highway
- POLICE: Body Found In West Delray Beach Bushes, Investigation Underway
- DESANTIS: Florida Will Vaccinate Nursing Home Residents Before Healthcare Workers
- FROM BAD TO WORSE: Florida Logs 9,920 COVID Cases On Tuesday