UPDATE: The Affidavit of Probable Cause is now available to read. Please see it, below.
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach Police arrested Joanne McGinnis late Tuesday night and booked her on hit and run and DUI charges.
The affidavit of probable cause is still being processed early Wednesday morning, but jail records show McGinnis was booked into the Palm beach County Jail just after midnight. She was released on her own recognizance at 4:21 a.m.
Delray Beach Police charged McGinnis with “hit and run, leave scene of a crash involving damaging to property” and “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — damage to property or person of another.”
McGinnis, 55, lives in the 3500 block of Harbor Circle in Delray Beach, according to jail records. A court date is pending. It was not immediately clear where the incident, or arrest, took place.McGinnis
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- UPDATE: Boca Raton Police Respond To Shooting But Still Know Nothing
- HURRICANE CENTER: Wave Watching Continues, Another Expected To Form
- Delray Beach Father And Son Charged In Boynton Shooting, Witness Threat
- BREAKING: Shots Fired In Boca Raton
- Health Inspector Cites Local McDonald’s For Insects, Garbage
- Boca Raton Woman Pulls Gun On Former Israeli Defense Force Soldier
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers