UPDATE: The Affidavit of Probable Cause is now available to read. Please see it, below.
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach Police arrested Joanne McGinnis late Tuesday night and booked her on hit and run and DUI charges.
The affidavit of probable cause is still being processed early Wednesday morning, but jail records show McGinnis was booked into the Palm beach County Jail just after midnight. She was released on her own recognizance at 4:21 a.m.
Delray Beach Police charged McGinnis with “hit and run, leave scene of a crash involving damaging to property” and “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — damage to property or person of another.”
McGinnis, 55, lives in the 3500 block of Harbor Circle in Delray Beach, according to jail records. A court date is pending. It was not immediately clear where the incident, or arrest, took place.McGinnis
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now
- Delray’s Carolyn Gulino Jailed On Enhanced DUI Charge
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge