UPDATE: The Affidavit of Probable Cause is now available to read. Please see it, below.
DELRAY BEACH, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Delray Beach Police arrested Joanne McGinnis late Tuesday night and booked her on hit and run and DUI charges.
The affidavit of probable cause is still being processed early Wednesday morning, but jail records show McGinnis was booked into the Palm beach County Jail just after midnight. She was released on her own recognizance at 4:21 a.m.
Delray Beach Police charged McGinnis with “hit and run, leave scene of a crash involving damaging to property” and “DUI — unlawful blood alcohol — damage to property or person of another.”
McGinnis, 55, lives in the 3500 block of Harbor Circle in Delray Beach, according to jail records. A court date is pending. It was not immediately clear where the incident, or arrest, took place.McGinnis
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman