Palm Beach County Mayor David Kerner To Hold COVID-19 News Conference
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida has added 26,269 COVID-19 cases in just the past week alone. That appears to the be the highest one-week total since the summer. Florida added 4,188 cases on Wednesday through 11:59 p.m., according to the Florida Department of Health. The death count increase by 143, also based on deaths officially recored on Wednesday.
There are now 794,624 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Florida with 16,648 deaths.
In Palm Beach County, 358 new COVID-19 cases were logged on Wednesday through 11:59 p.m. with 15 new deaths. The Palm Beach County totals are now 51,779 infections with 1,580 deaths.
Palm Beach County is reporting a one-day positivity rate of 5.76 precent. Florida as a whole is reporting 4.90 percent. Mayor David Kerner is planing a news conference to discuss COVID-19 at 4 p.m. Thursday afternoon.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Turning, But Two Systems Forming East Of Florida
- Saturnia Isles Resident Charged With Homicide, Is Convicted Felon
- Florida Woman Hits Community Call Box In Front Of Cop, Jailed DUI
- HURRICANE CENTER: Sam Nearly Major Hurricane Southeast Of Florida
- ELECTIONS: Palm Beach County Supervisor Mails Ballots, Prepares Drop Boxes
- Palm Beach Schools Approach 6,000 COVID-19 Cases
- Hurricane Sam Strengthening, Models Mixed On Path
- Boca Regional Hospital Proceeds With Mask Optional Event, Many Question
- CENTURY VILLAGE HORROR: 93 Year Old Man Kills Younger Woman