Palm Beach County Mayor David Kerner To Hold COVID-19 News Conference
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida has added 26,269 COVID-19 cases in just the past week alone. That appears to the be the highest one-week total since the summer. Florida added 4,188 cases on Wednesday through 11:59 p.m., according to the Florida Department of Health. The death count increase by 143, also based on deaths officially recored on Wednesday.
There are now 794,624 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Florida with 16,648 deaths.
In Palm Beach County, 358 new COVID-19 cases were logged on Wednesday through 11:59 p.m. with 15 new deaths. The Palm Beach County totals are now 51,779 infections with 1,580 deaths.
Palm Beach County is reporting a one-day positivity rate of 5.76 precent. Florida as a whole is reporting 4.90 percent. Mayor David Kerner is planing a news conference to discuss COVID-19 at 4 p.m. Thursday afternoon.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Providing Medical Care Without A License
- TWO DEAD IN BRIGHTLINE CRASH IN DELRAY BEACH
- I-95 To Close Again In Boca Raton, Make Plans Now
- Police Activity Near Don Estridge Middle School In Boca Raton Is Not Criminal
- Delray Beach Man Accused Of Sales Tax Fraud
- AIRBNB Sued Over South Palm Beach County Hammock Incident
- Man Killed By Brightline Train In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Man Jailed On Manslaughter Charge
- BOCA BRIDGES: Homeowner Strangles Another Homeowner, Caught On Ring Camera