Palm Beach County Mayor David Kerner To Hold COVID-19 News Conference
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Florida has added 26,269 COVID-19 cases in just the past week alone. That appears to the be the highest one-week total since the summer. Florida added 4,188 cases on Wednesday through 11:59 p.m., according to the Florida Department of Health. The death count increase by 143, also based on deaths officially recored on Wednesday.
There are now 794,624 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Florida with 16,648 deaths.
In Palm Beach County, 358 new COVID-19 cases were logged on Wednesday through 11:59 p.m. with 15 new deaths. The Palm Beach County totals are now 51,779 infections with 1,580 deaths.
Palm Beach County is reporting a one-day positivity rate of 5.76 precent. Florida as a whole is reporting 4.90 percent. Mayor David Kerner is planing a news conference to discuss COVID-19 at 4 p.m. Thursday afternoon.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now
- Delray’s Carolyn Gulino Jailed On Enhanced DUI Charge
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge