Boyle Boyle In Halloween Trouble, Drugs And Weapon Lead To Jail On The Double
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boyle Boyle Jail and Trouble… Boca Raton’s Aaron Boyle is spending Halloween in the Palm Beach County Jail after PBSO allegedly nabbed him with a wicked amount of drugs and weapon.
The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Court but the charges tell the initial story.
Boyle, according to jail records, is charged with: ”Marijuana trafficking in excess of 25 pounds or 300 plants,” “drugs, traffic in controlled substance,” “drugs, traffic synthetic cannabinoids 280 grams or more,” “cocaine possession with intent to sell, manufacture or deliver,” “drugs, own or rent a structure or vehicle known to traffic drugs,” “weapon offense, use, display firearm during felony,” “drug equipment, possession and/or use.”
Bond is set at nearly $60,000. Boyle lists the 300 block of West Palmetto Park Road as his home address. He was booked into jail Friday evening and remains behind bars Saturday night.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Woman Visiting From Saudi Arabia Charged With Shoplifting At Macy’s
- Sober Homes Operate In High End Delray Beach, Boca Raton Communities
- CVS Has COVID-19 Vaccine Appointments In South Florida Right Now
- Delray’s Carolyn Gulino Jailed On Enhanced DUI Charge
- Chevy Silverado Step Collapses, Driver Sues Schumacher Automotive
- Florida’s COVID Numbers Are Not Getting Better
- For Drew Abruzzese, A Fall From Food Network To Palm Beach County Jail
- Missing Boynton Woman Found Dead, Man Arrested
- Arrest In Seven Bridges: Audi Blocked By Mercedes Leads To Assault Charge