Boyle Boyle In Halloween Trouble, Drugs And Weapon Lead To Jail On The Double
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boyle Boyle Jail and Trouble… Boca Raton’s Aaron Boyle is spending Halloween in the Palm Beach County Jail after PBSO allegedly nabbed him with a wicked amount of drugs and weapon.
The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Court but the charges tell the initial story.
Boyle, according to jail records, is charged with: ”Marijuana trafficking in excess of 25 pounds or 300 plants,” “drugs, traffic in controlled substance,” “drugs, traffic synthetic cannabinoids 280 grams or more,” “cocaine possession with intent to sell, manufacture or deliver,” “drugs, own or rent a structure or vehicle known to traffic drugs,” “weapon offense, use, display firearm during felony,” “drug equipment, possession and/or use.”
Bond is set at nearly $60,000. Boyle lists the 300 block of West Palmetto Park Road as his home address. He was booked into jail Friday evening and remains behind bars Saturday night.
LOCAL JOURNALISM SUPPORTER.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County Republican Party Embroiled in Libel Suit
- Delray Beach Man Slams EV Into Bush Near Military Trail
- This Woman Is Missing, If You See Her, Call Police
- Palm Beach International Airport Closed Due To Unattended Bag
- PREZZO BOCA RATON CITED FOR MULTIPLE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS
- Boca Raton Financial Advisor Owes $394,000 To Amex, Now Suing Him
- Son Of Palm Beach County School Board Member Back In Jail
- PUBLIC WINS: COPS, CRIME VICTIMS CAN’T HIDE BEHIND MARSY’S LAW
- Fatal Shooting Under Investigation By Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office