Boyle Boyle In Halloween Trouble, Drugs And Weapon Lead To Jail On The Double
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Boyle Boyle Jail and Trouble… Boca Raton’s Aaron Boyle is spending Halloween in the Palm Beach County Jail after PBSO allegedly nabbed him with a wicked amount of drugs and weapon.
The affidavit of probable cause continues to be processed by the Palm Beach County Clerk of Court but the charges tell the initial story.
Boyle, according to jail records, is charged with: ”Marijuana trafficking in excess of 25 pounds or 300 plants,” “drugs, traffic in controlled substance,” “drugs, traffic synthetic cannabinoids 280 grams or more,” “cocaine possession with intent to sell, manufacture or deliver,” “drugs, own or rent a structure or vehicle known to traffic drugs,” “weapon offense, use, display firearm during felony,” “drug equipment, possession and/or use.”
Bond is set at nearly $60,000. Boyle lists the 300 block of West Palmetto Park Road as his home address. He was booked into jail Friday evening and remains behind bars Saturday night.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TURNPIKE CRASH UPDATE: Victim Of Fender Bender Killed When Hit Near Glades Road
- Generator Company Reviews: Tell Us About Your Experience In Palm Beach County
- United Way Of Palm Beach County Raises $433K For Non-Profit Workers
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: Critical Crash Northbound Near Glades Road
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On The Wave, Development Possible
- Homeowner Sues Valencia Reserve, Critically Injured
- DONNA KLEIN JEWISH ACADEMY SUED: STUDENT BULLIED, INJURED
- POLICE: Bulldog Named Morty Attacks Golden Retriever In Seven Bridges, Punctures Ear
- HURRICANE CENTER: There’s Another Wave To Watch