Schools Are Used As Polling Locations Across Palm Beach County.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County School District is closed for instruction on Tuesday, November 3, 2020. That, of course, is election day. Even though the majority of students remain learning remotely, schools are used as polling places so the annual election day closure continues.
The day is technically a staff “in service” day where teachers and other employees are supposed to use the day for planning.
Distance learning and “brick and mortar” learning resumes on Wednesday in the Palm Beach County School District.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Palm Beach County COVID Hospital Count Under 300
- Coast Guard Looking For Plane South Of Boca Raton
- Boynton’s Neil Goldman Killed In Bicycle Crash On Lyons Road
- Palm Beach County Schools Paid Full Price For Massive Chromebook Order
- Boynton Beach Man Held On $50K Bond For Obscene Material Viewing, Sending
- KINSA: Palm Beach County Drops From Critical To High Risk
- Palm Beach School District Reveals FSA Testing Dates, But Is Lawsuit In Works?
- DEVELOPING: Lyons Road Closed In Delray Due To Crash Involving Bicycle
- Boca Raton Doctor Max Citrin Jailed On Insurance Fraud Charge