Schools Are Used As Polling Locations Across Palm Beach County.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County School District is closed for instruction on Tuesday, November 3, 2020. That, of course, is election day. Even though the majority of students remain learning remotely, schools are used as polling places so the annual election day closure continues.
The day is technically a staff “in service” day where teachers and other employees are supposed to use the day for planning.
Distance learning and “brick and mortar” learning resumes on Wednesday in the Palm Beach County School District.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- DeSantis Again Declares Victory Over CDC Cruise Restrictions
- HURRICANE CENTER: Tropical Depression Likely To Form Within Days Near Florida
- Boca Raton Woman Drives Without Tire, FaceTimes During DUI Stop
- Fort Lauderdale Airport Again At Capacity, Off-Site Parking Opens
- FLORIDA COVID DISASTER: CDC Reveals 12K New Cases Wednesday, 60K In Week
- HURRICANE CENTER: System Drifting, Formation Chance Increases
- Boynton Beach Police To Shut Major Road For Investigation
- Boca Raton Man Charged With Driving During Zoom Court Hearing
- Florida’s Turnpike Remains Closed, Tractor Trailer Into Canal In Boynton Beach