Schools Are Used As Polling Locations Across Palm Beach County.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County School District is closed for instruction on Tuesday, November 3, 2020. That, of course, is election day. Even though the majority of students remain learning remotely, schools are used as polling places so the annual election day closure continues.
The day is technically a staff “in service” day where teachers and other employees are supposed to use the day for planning.
Distance learning and “brick and mortar” learning resumes on Wednesday in the Palm Beach County School District.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Florida Airports Remind: You MUST Wear Masks
- SEVEN BRIDGES DELRAY: Federal Judge Rules In Favor Of HOA, Expect Appeal
- Delray Man Says He’s Worth $27M, Refuses To Pay $117 Dinner Check
- Masks Remain Mandatory In Palm Beach County Schools
- BREAKING: CDC Says Vaccinated People Can Stop Wearing Masks
- Settlement Talks Underway In $7M Suit Against Seven Bridges Delray HOA
- These Stations Do Not Have Gas In Delray Beach, Boca Raton
- Bruised Man Arrested on Drug, Battery Charges At Delray Beach Food Hall
- Walk-Up Pfizer COVID Shots Available To 12-15 Age Group In Palm Beach County