Schools Are Used As Polling Locations Across Palm Beach County.
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — The Palm Beach County School District is closed for instruction on Tuesday, November 3, 2020. That, of course, is election day. Even though the majority of students remain learning remotely, schools are used as polling places so the annual election day closure continues.
The day is technically a staff “in service” day where teachers and other employees are supposed to use the day for planning.
Distance learning and “brick and mortar” learning resumes on Wednesday in the Palm Beach County School District.
Content copyright © 2023 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. BocaNewsNow.com ® is a registered trademark of MetroDesk Media, LLC. For our intellectual property, terms, and conditions, read here. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com. Call 561-576-NEWS (6397). Arrest reports are police accusations. Guilt or innocence is determined in a court of law.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- TRAFFIC ALERT: I-95 At Yamato To Close In Boca Raton
- Rocco’s Tacos Delray Beach Cited For Ten Violations During Health Inspection
- SEVEN BRIDGES HOMEOWNER WITH LACERATED NECK WAS FOUND COVERED IN WHITE POWDER
- TODAY: Diverging Diamond Opens At Glades Road And I-95 In Boca Raton
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed, Allegedly Pointed Gun At Man, Bit Him On Neck
- FINAL COUNTDOWN: GLADES ROAD REMAINS CLOSED, DIVERGING DIAMOND OPENS MONDAY
- FLORIDA TURNPIKE CLOSED: FATAL CRASH SOUTH OF BOCA RATON
- Man Killed, Shot Multiple Times According To Police
- Way Beyond Bagels Delray Says Eviction Notice Wrong Due To Rat Infestation