BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — Whether it’s just a weather forecast or an atmospheric political statement remains to be seen, but Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Boynton Beach are in for a few days of significant wind and somewhat cooler temperatures. The National Weather Service says wind gusts could hit 40 MPH Tuesday night in South Florida.
Wind gusts up to 29 MPH are expected through Wednesday, with guests in the mid-20s will continue through Friday afternoon. The high Tuesday: a gorgeous 78 degrees with a low of 73. Wednesday’s high is 80 with a low of 75. Expect a high Thursday of 82 with a low of 76. Friday’s high is 83. Thunderstorms are possible on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
The National Weather service is also predicting highs in the low 80s on Saturday and Sunday, with lows in the mid-70s and a chance of rain each day.
Officially from the NWS:
“Windy conditions will continue through most of the week. This will lead to persistent, rough marine conditions, as well as dangerous rip currents at the Atlantic beaches. Thunderstorm chances will increase slightly on Thursday and continue through the end of the week.”
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- Boca Raton Man, With White Claw Beer, Lunges At Cop
- AIRPORT PARKING: Again, Fort Lauderdale Says Garages Full, Opens Overflow
- CLAUDETTE FORMS: Tropical Storm Battering Coast, Florida In Warning Zone
- NOT CLAUDETTE YET: Hurricane Center Says Storm Growing, But Not Named Yet
- Bonefish Grill Sued After Boca Raton Slip and Fall
- Nearly 4000 Palm Beach School District Students, Staffers, Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Boca Raton Woman Jailed On DUI Charge, “Did What She Pleased”
- TROPICAL STORM WARNING: Florida In Forecast For Latest System
- Man Charged In Delray Beach LGBTQ Crosswalk Vandalism