Online Tracking System Updated, Now Shows “Counted.”
BOCA RATON, FL (BocaNewsNow.com) — If you voted by mail in Palm Beach County, there is a simple way to find out if your ballot counted. While the online tracking system through Monday night confirmed receipt of the ballot, it didn’t show whether the ballot actually has officially be counted — or if it may have fallen victim to machine, ink, protective sleeve or other issues.
Simply go to PBCElections.org and click on the “track by mail” button. You can also use this link.
If you believe there is a problem with your ballot, call the Supervisor of Elections office at 561-656-6200. If you receive no assistance, please let us know by using the form below or calling the number on top of our website.
Polls remain open until 7 p.m., but anyone in line at that time will be permitted to vote.
Content copyright © 2021 Metro Desk Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. We vigorously protect our intellectual property and journalistic product. Broadcast stations must credit BocaNewsNow.com on air. Print must refer to BocaNewsNow.com. Online must link to BocaNewsNow.com. We have agreements with several organizations. Contact news (at) bocanewsnow.com.
The Latest From BocaNewsNow.com
- POLICE: Boca Raton Man Claimed Girlfriend Had Knife, Pills, So Batters Her To Save Her
- FAU Henderson University School Ranked Second In USA For K-5
- Woman Slips On Pool Deck, Sues Boca’s Broken Sound Country Club
- HURRICANE CENTER: Keep An Eye On Growing System East Of Florida
- FEDS: Local Man, “Dandy Daddy,” Sentenced To Eight Years In Prison
- Flanigan’s Boca Raton Cited For Flying Insects
- GAS LEAK: Airport Road In Boca Raton Closed
- STRAIGHT OUTTA KINGS POINT: Stalking, Murder Threat Charges Filed
- COVID Cases Rise In Palm Beach County School District